• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Link

Fi chooses the smartest task to kill enemies. Info analysis + likely knowing how Godzilla regens likely gets Fi to think "Erase the lizard".

If someone even tries to do it, I'm going to revise stands in JoJo so that they're considered outside interference in the first of the stand user ovo

Fi current status is Sealed in the Sword.

Again you didnt show me the absorption feat, you just mentioned it. I wanna see it.

Also stills Godzilla has shields both energy and a Divine shield. Along with instintive reaction and teleport, time stop, soul absorption, Probability manipulation, radiation over 100,000 rads, AP advantage.

Godzilla can teleport in a second and take Link. Just Gloria merece pressence will make Link enter in a coma state, then he can destroy him with just one hit.

There's so much wrong stuff here...

Fi isn't sealed in the Master Sword in Skyward Sword, so COMPOSITE Link can still use her.

Phantom Sword. It should be here. He can also resist Like-Likes absorption.

All of that is completely useless against thought based Reality Warping and Non-corporeality.

Boi. Non-Corporeality. How many times do I have to repeat it?

The only truth is that the greatest hero of ''all time'' cant lose against a lizard. Pun absolutely intended.

TriforcePower1 said:
Ah, just that? I thought there was some joke between time and Godzilla or something.
Bruh. You expect too much from this humble D-Mod.

Again show me please. I prefer watch the feat. Also did you read all what I said?? That will take Godzilla less than a second. While Fi analizes the situation Godzilla would take Link into a Black hole? Again non-corporeal Link = Godzilla soul Lunch.

Link is just the best hero just for his fans.

Godzilla has better chances to win in one shot.

"Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!?

TriforcePower1 said:
"Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!? Hey Listen! Godzilla! Are you listening to me!?
Is that madness manipulation? We should add it.

Look since when ask for a feat is downplay?

You relieve to much in what these profiles say, while is not wrong, you cant simply base everything said on a wiki.

In your place I will have show the feat instead of say downplay to another user in a unkind way.

All threats with Link are this way?

It was not asking about the feat, it was literally everything else. You constantly ignored that Godzilla quite literally can't harm Link.

But is a rude way to talk to another TLOZ fan. Yeah I love Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess but I'm dont have the time or money to be playing all the games. Navi is the best companion and Midna is the coolest. I know a lot about Link.

I'm not ignoring you just simply didnt read carefully my comments. Someone must support what you guys called the Lizard.

Link grace is beign non-corporeal BUT Godzilla is not going to waste time triying to hit a non-corporeal, he will leave and take time to evolve and divide himself without Limits there will be over 20 Godzillas all with same abilities and each of 300 KiloFoe.

G will not kill Link but Link will not kill each Godzilla either.

G takes some ours to evolve but it will be a worht wait.

Can you please show me the resistance to absortion in Link profi le? Belueve or not Link has a lot of hax and I'm a bit blind. Thanks

Supporting Godzilla is fine. What is not fine is ignoring arguments. Anyway, back on topic.

By the time he leaves and evolves Link would already express his wish on the Triforce to Eliminate him via EE or RW. And even if there were 30, 50, 2458863158953764728 Godzillas, as long as Link can just wish all of them dead, it doesn't matter.

"Ooh, something isn't right with this girl! Her...soul didn't get sucked away, did it?!" — Linebeck (Phantom Hourglass)

The entire plot of Phantom Hourglass is this big baddie called Bellum that absorbs souls (and their life force) to create an army of invincible monsters. Link can resist this effect from the Phantom Sword.

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation Vector Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, Absorption, Magic, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Stop (Can move in frozen time), Existence Erasure, and Power Nullification

How many times can Link wish A number of Godzilla's are death?

Because in just one hour ALL the G will return to life. Even better they could possess Godzilla toys and many Godzillas will return. Or even better by possessing other species.

Also that wish is the perfect Ex. of NLF. lol

well , i still don't know if Hero Shade Link can resist to absorption , plus , G could steal Master Sword and Ancient and Silver Arrows and use it to against Link, plus he don't need 1 hour to do that , he can instantly resurrect himself if he want to ,

@Kiryu

Link just needs to wish once "I want all the Godzillas dead".

Also, remember that Link will kill Godzilla in only ~5 seconds, meaning that Godzilla doesn't even have the time to duplicate.

@Chu

He can as it's item based, so he can resist it because of his sword. Stealing the Master Sword means that Godzilla gets his soul sealed away.

Resurrect from Existence Erasure? Yeah, no.

Back