• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Atrocitus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla can still dodge the swords and anything Atrocitus has.

Atrocitus profile states this , Plasma Manipulation (Can vomit plasma which has properties of both napalm and acid and can burn through an opponent's aura).

So yes, he has plasma that can be absorbed by Godzilla. And even if not, Godzilla can still absorb Atrocitus life-force without help of any instrument.

Godzilla can time stop and use his Duplication and Magic to end Atrocitus. 5 Godzillas each one of 300 kilofoe with magic attacks and/or absorbing Atrocitus life-force can do the job.

Godzilla has a lot of heal items, power-ups and transformations. And can resurrect even if got killed, also he is more versatile and he is highly intelligent too.

Godzilla would stop Atrocitus from build something and will duplicate himself to the point of overwhelm Atrocitus due amount of abilities.

Vote for Godzilla.

Godzilla FRA and the fact he has Auto Healing and Healing items. Not to mention he can stop time and hurt Atrocitus with Magic based attacks.

I'm gonna start a CRT, because Red Lantern blood is definitely not "plasma", in any sense of the word; it's clearly in a liquid state of matter, as opposed to an ionized gas.

I read both profiles Atrocius has a modest amount of hax BUT Big G has a lot of power amplifications items, damage bost, reactive evolution, resistances to acid and napalm.

With Instintive Reaction Godzilla could dodge Atrocitus then proced to time stop and in less than a second and teleport him to a black hole. Once inside is matter to use magic and stunning roat to avoid Atrocitus to scape while is killed by the BH.

Godzilla for reasons above.

Couple things--while Time Stop is absolutely a serious advantage, a black hole isn't a serious problem for a Lantern. The Red Lantern ring can absorb Godzilla's magic, as well as Godzilla's own rage to amp Atrocitus in return to those power-ups.

..I can't deny, however, that Atrocitus can't absorb magic while being frozen in time, as far as I'm aware. Reluctantly switching my vote to Godzilla. I love both of these characters, but my boy Atro needs a few wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back