• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Upgrade

Not at all, I'm not intentionally making stupid examples because I got beat back with arguments that are not only outdated but also blatantly idiotic.

You think it'd be that easy, but it never is. And even when the implication is VERY ******* CLEAR there's always semantics games played on forums like this to deny it. Take the earlier feats of this very series, including a meteor verbatim stated to be able to destroy the Earth and part of the current AP on the page. The wiki tried everything from outlier to lifewiping to keep said blatant example from applying.
Doesn't change the fact The does not equal all

The amount of extrapolation being used to try to wank this to tier 4 is absurd
I could say the same being used to downplay here.

And to Tllm, if he only received such a small amount to the point yall are comparing it to plants then it wouldn't have been brought up. However considering it was a supernova I think it is safe to say it meant a lot.

Doesn't change the fact The does not equal all
Fair, however it'd still imply a greater portion of. Otherwise they'd use either a much weaker comparison, or would use words like 'some of' or something of the sort.

Or are you going to tell me multi-continental smacks around way above planetary?
Again the bare minimum route would be incredibly inconsistent. If the energy absorbed was weaker than just the collateral damage of a minor fight, why would it even be brought up or considered 'tremendous' when frankly planet busting is considered just a pain to deal with?

Fair, however it'd still imply a greater portion of. Otherwise they'd use either a much weaker comparison, or would use words like 'some of' or something of the sort.

Or are you going to tell me multi-continental smacks around way above planetary?
Again the bare minimum route would be incredibly inconsistent. If the energy absorbed was weaker than just the collateral damage of a minor fight, why would it even be brought up or considered 'tremendous' when frankly planet busting is considered just a pain to deal with?
Idk if this's consistent or not, all I was arguing here that assuming he took in High 4-C energies is ******* dumb since the language does not imply that at all
Maybe the ratings in general are wack for all I know, that's for Weekly to argue tho I suspect they're

Idk if this's consistent or not, all I was arguing here that assuming he took in High 4-C energies is ******* dumb since the language does not imply that at all
Maybe the ratings in general are wack for all I know, that's for Weekly to argue tho I suspect they're
And all I'm arguing is the dismissal of this as pure conjecture or assuming the absolute bare minimum is equally if not more ******* stupid.

Don't play this game, you won't win.

The amount of extrapolation and assumptions being used to try to wank this to tier 4 is absurd
Oh yeah you were who called us "Godzilla wankers" in Discord, also I like how you feel you're kind of a dark-like vigilante who prevents "Godzilla wankers" to rule over the wiki. lol

Yet you didn't replied to my comment dark vigilante.

We have that game SG absorbed:

1- Multiple supernovas energy
2- it also says he absorbed an unbelivable amount of energy from them

So under that context why he would have absorbed small portions of multiple supernovas, when he could absorbed one completely?

That plus the fact it says that it was a really huge amount of energy give us the answer.

But I'm talking about the GAMES dude, so this can still be used on the game incarnations.

Oh yeah you were who called us "Godzilla wankers" in Discord, also I like how you feel you're kind of a dark-like vigilante who prevents "Godzilla wankers" to rule over the wiki. lol

Yet you didn't replied to my comment dark vigilante.

We have that game SG absorbed:

1- Multiple supernovas energy
2- it also says he absorbed an unbelivable amount of energy from them

So under that context why he would have absorbed small portions of multiple supernovas, when he could absorbed one completely?

That plus the fact it says that it was a really huge amount of energy give us the answer.

But I'm talking about the GAMES dude, so this can still be used on the game incarnations.
Show where its stated he absorbed the sum total energy of multiple supernovas. Nowhere in any media you guys have posted has stated that.

Why would it be assumed that he absorbed one completly whn all the media you have posted is only describing him as absorbing small amounts due to only being exposed to the enrgy rather than actively absorbing it dirctly.

They are as they arent using assumptions and are actually following our tiering standards
They're not. "Theory tho" was a bad argument from the start, and getting into the definition didn't work for you. 'Contradiction' in origin was left unproven and so lost via Rejoinder and Burden of Proof. Assuming barebones calc=what he got is both inconsistent and actually does contradict the context of both the series and the film itself.

While yeah, not ALL was said, if it was the tiniest amount possible, why would it be considered dangerous or 'tremendous energy'?

I already conceded
Damn you're probably living in the future because I don't remember doing that

Also from everything you've shown so far unless you're hiding some context from us all then there's no reason to believe he absorbed High 4-C energies from those stars

Why would it be assumed that he absorbed one completly whn all the media you have posted is only describing him as absorbing small amounts due to only being exposed to the enrgy rather than actively absorbing it dirctly.
You do remember in said posted clip he clearly drew more into himself, right? Small amounts is a stupid argument when it'd be incredibly inconsistent. So that proves he was absorbing it. Consistent with Godzilla doing literally the same thing with nuclear explosions and getting significantly stronger from them.

Show where its stated he absorbed the sum total energy of multiple supernovas. Nowhere in any media you guys have posted has stated that.

It actually says, that SG absorbed a tremendous/super amount of energy of multiple stellar explosions in the games.

Damn you're probably living in the future because I don't remember doing that

Also from everything you've shown so far unless you're hiding some context from us all then there's no reason to believe he absorbed High 4-C energies from those stars
I quote "Idk if this's consistent or not" that's your concession. You don't know the context, so why is your assumption of the bare minimum correct? I've even provided some context you seemingly missed or ignored.

Assuming Tier 6 though is frankly idiotic.

I got a little lost in the latter posts, so excuse me if I mention something already debunked or proven:

Regarding the supernova argument: Depends on the star- some can't become a supernova. We also don't assume all energy is absorbed unless it's stated. Otherwise every incarnation of Superman would be 4-C. Though the fact that it says an untold multitude of stars does seem to prove like it absorbed a significant amount at the very least.

Regarding the Godzilla.com page: After checking it, it does seem to be referring the movie version of SpaceGodzilla. It is also official.

I quote "Idk if this's consistent or not" that's your concession. You don't know the context, so why is your assumption of the bare minimum correct? I've even provided some context you seemingly missed or ignored.

Assuming Tier 6 though is frankly idiotic.
Thank god I just said the highest end assumption is wrong then, the tier 6 stuff was other's argument mate

What's the statement being used? Because if it is something along the lines of "He took in the tremendous energy of the supernova" then it really does not mean he took the entire energy

The statement and the use of the only signifies that the energy belonged to the supernova, it says nothing about the amount absorbed. While I can see where that interpretation is coming from if this is about absorbing energy, it's really not supported by the wording at all so that argument won't work

I got a little lost in the latter posts, so excuse me if I mention something already debunked or proven:

Regarding the supernova argument: Depends on the star- some can't become a supernova. We also don't assume all energy is absorbed unless it's stated. Otherwise every incarnation of Superman would be 4-C. Though the fact that it says an untold multitude of stars does seem to prove like it absorbed a significant amount at the very least.

Regarding the Godzilla.com page: After checking it, it does seem to be referring the movie version of SpaceGodzilla. It is also official.
It explicitly says exploding star.

Gonna have to disagree with this. Tanking the energy of a star, especially taking surface area into account would be somewhere around Tier 6 in most cases. Can't see how this would be High 4-C.

Gonna have to disagree with this. Tanking the energy of a star, especially taking surface area into account would be somewhere around Tier 6 in most cases. Can't see how this would be High 4-C.
It wa snot simply taking energy from a star..... BUT taking energy from stellar explosions.

This applies mostly to the game version of SpaceGodzilla.

I also disagree with the High 4-C upgrade for the above reasons.

There is also the fact that if Space Godzilla absorbed some of the energy as a cell, taking into account surface area, it would drastically reduce the feat to something around Tier 7.

What's the statement being used? Because if it is something along the lines of "He took in the tremendous energy of the supernova" then it really does not mean he took the entire energy

The statement and the use of the only signifies that the energy belonged to the supernova, it says nothing about the amount absorbed. While I can see where that interpretation is coming from if this is about absorbing energy, it's really not supported by the wording at all so that argument won't work
The statement is "spacegodzilla was showered with the energy of a dying star"

The bio elaborates on this by saying he was already a rapidly evolving lifeform before he even absorbed the energy of a supernova.

So in the movies, the theory was that it was an exploding star but official guides call it a dying star?

Regardless, if SpaceGodzilla was only a cluster/cell, the explosion he actually tanked is incredibly tiny from an already minuscule surface area.
He was already formed when started to absorb energy, the movie and the bios confirms that.

So in the movies, the theory was that it was an exploding star but official guides call it a dying star?

Regardless, if SpaceGodzilla was only a cluster/cell, the explosion he actually tanked is incredibly tiny from an already minuscule surface area.
Or stellar explosions for the game one, things of said nature.

Two things, he's shown having grown into what resembles his flying form (which is overall larger than his combat form) and he's shown drawing energy into himself, not bumping into it.

Back