• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Upgrade

Okay but there is a difference between a guidebook that gives information on a film and a video game that has nothing to do with the film.

the·o·ry
noun
a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

What knowledge of prior events? They did not see Godzilla's cells gt sucked into a black hole or get hit with solar energy. They didnt see Godzilla's cells merge with a pre-existing crystalline lifeform. The only thing they know for certain is that godzilla's cells somehow got into space, everything else is, by their own admission in the film, guesswork at best. And no, I do not need to prove a negative, you need to prove that it happened with evidence that is more solid than 'w think this is what happened but we arent entirely sure'.

You do know that the energy of a dying star dissipates in seconds right?
Correct, however, there are such sources here that are being ignored in favor of attacking the game's biography.

What is the issue with the definition?

Biollante and Mothra, which were in said theory. Spacegodzilla has Godzilla's DNA and has crystals imbedded into itself, this conclusion isn't hard to come to. Yes you do, I proved that my case is far more consistently stated to be likely if not true, while you just vaguely claimed that there is a contradiction but did not elaborate. You made the claim, you prove it. I proved my case, fulfill your Burden of Proof.

And you know that he clearly got more than the tiniest fraction of one, right?

Thats not...no. The only thing we know for certain is that one of those two beings brought Goji's cells into earth because that is what was directly observed, the only thing in the theory that was ever directly observed. Everything else is pure guesswork, they never observed any of the other parts of their theory directly, hence why they say that theyre not certain if its correct.
I still don't get how an informative webpage is a videogame according Weekly?

Same for a visual encyclopedia, which its only purpose is to give info about different Godzilla kaiju.

Also, lets say the videogame one can't be used for movie scaling, ok

But still can be used to upgrade the respective game version of SpaceGodzilla, which in plain words is still High 4-C (just in a different version from Heisei)

Godzilla.com is not a game and the SpaceGodzilla page refers directly to the film. Stop lying about this.
On that note, I would like to add radar to Spacegodzilla as confirmed in an interview discussing the film. And once more the black hole origin is confirmed, so I'd advocate for resistance to black holes.
And before I get hit with the whole 'oh they didn't know about black holes' excuse a much earlier Showa-early Heisei book describes a black hole in decent detail.

Also REAL funny Weekly, but isn't it ironic as Hell you get people to try being your echo chamber because you got pushed back?
Getting outdebated means we're an echo chamber huh? Funny, you CALLED PEOPLE to just blindly agree with you because your arguments today were garbage.
The Tier 6 thing is the only thing that's really valid. That has legs. Contradictory origin has yet to be proven, 'theory tho' didn't work.
Ban me if you like for calling out this disgusting behavior but it's definitely still gonna look bad.

Really funny, Weekly calling me an "Random user who has never shown up before", when i'm in most of Godzilla threads from end 2019 from here. But whatever, i did got a bit offended by this.

Before I'm inevitably banned for catching this pretty bad act, please don't ban everyone else on the thread. Most of them either didn't agree with me or stumbled onto this by chance. Apex is a good guy and did a lot of work for the wiki, don't take your anger out on him because you got caught.

Before I'm inevitably banned for catching this pretty bad act, please don't ban everyone else on the thread. Most of them either didn't agree with me or stumbled onto this by chance. Apex is a good guy and did a lot of work for the wiki, don't take your anger out on him because you got caught.
Why are you expecting to get auto-banned for hostility? That's just warning-worthy.

I don't think it's really hostile when I A) insulted no one, B) am just pointing out a bad act and C) willing to just take the hit.
I'm not insulting the staff or any users, this is just a shady act. And I felt it needed to get pointed out because me and my like two friends here are being painted in a bad light.

Also because I've been threatened with ban for much less.

Yeah im not really sure why yall are expecting to be bannd over a disagreement lol

Though might i add that not only are you attempting to instigate a conflict by bring in off-site conversations, but as per a rule that was established a few months ago, stuff talked about on Discord is not viable report evidence

I don't see how it's picking a fight when I'm just trying to get this to not be an echo chamber of yesmen for your side. I've refrained from any insults or direct attacks, I just found that behavior pretty ironic and honestly kinda funny.

And again, I've gotten worse for less.

So back to it then I guess

Godzilla.com is not a game and the SpaceGodzilla page refers directly to the film.
On that note, I would like to add radar to Spacegodzilla as confirmed in an interview discussing the film. And once more the black hole origin is confirmed, so I'd advocate for resistance to black holes.
And before I get hit with the whole 'oh they didn't know about black holes' excuse a much earlier Showa-early Heisei book describes a black hole in decent detail for its time.
These sources come directly from Toho staff including film producers and directors. That's pretty reliable in my book.

Godzilla.com is not a game

Same for a visual encyclopedia, which its only purpose is to give info about different Godzilla kaiju.

Also, lets say the videogame one can't be used for movie scaling, ok

But still can be used to upgrade the respective game versions of SpaceGodzilla, which in plain words are still High 4-C.

I still want to know why you keep saying the website is a game. The information on there is not related to the game, but the movie. I am agonizing trying to comprehend that.

I still want to know why you keep saying the website is a game. The information on there is not related to the game, but the movie. I am agonizing trying to comprehend that.
I don't know either.

Weekly insist that it is a video game. :v

But I should be worth he to explain further..

Anyways, so summarize, as per our rules regarding cross-media scaling, the stuff being proposed cannot be used as it contradicts the feats shown in the film and comes from a completely unrelated media. Thats really the long and short of it

The media used is completely related to the 1994 movie, and as we said before, it's not cross-media, Godzilla.com is not a videogame.

It is not related to the movie, Godzilla.com's description is referring to the lore of the video game

Anyways, so summarize, as per our rules regarding cross-media scaling, the stuff being proposed cannot be used as it contradicts the feats shown in the film and comes from a completely unrelated media. Thats really the long and short of it
Why Godzilla.com cant be used?

It does not contradict anything in the movie and also is a movie guide.

And again, 'absorbing the energy of a dying star' is not a quantifiable feat as there is no mntion of how much energy SpaceGodzilla actually absorbed, so evn if we accepted it it wouldnt allow for a tier upgrade

And again, 'absorbing the energy of a dying star' is not a quantifiable feat as there is no mntion of how much energy SpaceGodzilla actually absorbed, so evn if we accepted it it wouldnt allow for a tier upgrade
Well IT says:

SG absorbed "THE" energy of a stellar explosion.

Not "SOME OF" the energy.

Unless it explicitly says he absorbed all of the energy we cannot just assume he absorbed all of it, especially when its described as just showering him in the energy, implying he only absorbed a small amount of it

Back