• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla profiles revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bogaloos

I'll propose some changes in Godzilla profiles:

1. As determinated in this thread many Godzilla kaiju need their stealth mastery replaced by Camouflage.

2. About KE calcs... I have hear that they are no longer usable so the following kaiju need another calc or scans to support their tiers

3. These are some proposals for upgrades:

A) This calc could probably upgrade Godzilla vs Megaruirus to Island level Durability and Porbably AP

B) In Godzilla-kun profile Godzilla and his friends are able to imagine objects and beings that can become real, one of them was able to hurt Godzilla and Anguirus.... this description fits more with Subjective Reality

C) In a interview Destroyah he stated to be the strongest opponent Heisei Godzilla has ever encountered so we can add this one to Destroyah profile which needs a lot of work

D) King Ghidorah destroyed 5 planets, and as an asteroid, can cause global catastrophes. His scales can absorb solar energy, making him stronger. This will Upgrade Sasori, Rattler and Yellowback who were capable to fight Ghidorah. I think we can use this impact for reference At least Large Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level

E) For Marc Cerasini Saga Godzilla, his regen should be upgraded to Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

As he only can be killed it completely disintegrated, also it says G-Regens take micro-seconds so is combat applicable.

Light Manipulation it looks like it is combat applicable

It has a statement that Godzilla's bones are denser than vibranium

And heat manipulation

Micellaneous for Composite Godzilla SC saga Godzilla resists an freeze weapon that can shrink monsters

F) Godzilla 98 first key needs to be upgraded to tier 8-A according the results obtained in this calc that was already accepted.

G) Showa Godzilla and Rodan can live without Oxygen as when they battled Ghidorah in planet X a planet without aftmosfere. That is Self-Sustenance type 1...

H)Some Monsterverse updates with the GPE calc for some monsters

I) Cokra needs asexual reprodution, she had many children in a row.

J) Burning Godzilla MonsterVerse needs to be upgraded to High 6-A according this accepted calc

4) Now some downgrades

a)For GMK Godzilla:

Soul Manipulation (Able to absorb souls and use them to prolong his life)

I have some problems with this ability, first on the movie we never saw Godzilla absorbing souls to prolong his life, I think it should be removed.

And I think we should go with this calc for his AP/Durability His Atomic Breath is this powerful, '''higher''' with his Gravitational Atomic Breath which is Godzilla's power + Ghidorah's one

b)Vulture is listed like tier 4-C while real tier is Town level cause vultures are 300 times stronger than Hover Bikes that can hurt Godzilla Filius who is tier 8-B+. This is supported by the movie and guides.

Quick calc: 43 tons of tnt x 300 = 12.900 tons of tnt or 12 Kilotons Town level

c)Godzilla_In_Hell_Beam_Clash_(REDONE) I think we should use this calc for Godzilla In Hell characters as the calc that is being used uses WoG, that maybe is not allowed here.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think changing every profile's stealth mastery to camouflage is not the right thing to do, not without a more detailed look at the character's feats.

Also, this blog might come in handy since we're removing KE calcs for the kaijus, Mechani-Kong being only 9-A with 50 meters tall is not right.

Also, the GMK Godzilla's body was created by the souls, so he is not just a walking dead body. The guardian's souls couldn't control him because of the fact that millions of souls are already there. They are Godzilla.

Pretty sure KE calcs are acceptable if these guys are super massive giants (Which they are, but I remember the KE calcs wielding kinda low AF results). That much is literally stated in our KE standards. Unless there were some issues with the previous KE calcs, then I can understand the sentiment.

Pretty sure KE calcs are acceptable if these guys are super massive giants (Which they are, but I remember the KE calcs wielding kinda low AF results). That much is literally stated in our KE standards. Unless there were some issues with the previous KE calcs, then I can understand the sentiment.
This is the calc

Hmmmmm, did you try GPE using their mass and height? At least, for the large-sized ones that tower over buildings and whatnot.

Also, you might wanna source where you got their mass from, and also their speeds (Video links for those would also work), and do check if they use full-speed tackles as one of their ways for their attacks (Specifically for anything that is not Godzilla or Kong since those two are large enough to qualify for KE by moving alone).

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, did you try GPE using their mass and height? At least, for the large-sized ones that tower over buildings and whatnot.

Also, you might wanna source where you got their mass from, and also their speeds (Video links for those would also work), and do check if they use full-speed tackles as one of their ways for their attacks (Specifically for anything that is not Godzilla or Kong since those two are large enough to qualify for KE by moving alone).
Unfortunately I don't know how to do GPE calcs also is hard to find videos of the kaiju in action.... blame Toho Copyright for that

I obtained all the weight and in some cases the speed from Wikizilla, which sustens its info with official guides

Unfortunately I don't know how to do GPE calcs also is hard to find videos of the kaiju in action.... blame Toho Copyright for that

I obtained all the weight and in some cases the speed from Wikizilla, which sustens its info with official guides
GPE is relatively easy to do.

(Mass) x (Half of Height) x (9.81, which is acceleration of Earth)

Honestly tho, I don't see why KE would be unusable if what you say about the statistics fit with the official guidebooks, at least for Godzilla and Kong.

Honestly tho, I don't see why KE would be unusable if what you say about the statistics fit with the official guidebooks, at least for Godzilla and Kong.
Thanks, I'll try to do it

Mass can be in tons?

KE is usually fine for giant characters who legit body slam yeah. But otherwise GPE is a minimum.

I mean, if the weight and speed values were based on concrete evidence from guides or videos there's no reason we can't use KE for these guys.

I think it'd be a lot better if there is both KE and GPE values. But again, if there are concrete values for speed via videos or official guides and whatnot, just use that and get KE, since these Kaijus are large enough to qualify to have their KE scale to their AP.

Should Heisei Godzilla be continental? The Super X multiplied and unleashed his beam back to him 10,000x that's fine but the calc that puts his bram at island lvl because of using the emisivity and size of his beam seems inconsistent since there aren't really any feats near that level during the first 3 Heisei films. He does have the 500,000 celsius statement which is fine but he doesn't really vaporize anything in the films that get near the levels that put the beam at island level.

I mean, if the weight and speed values were based on concrete evidence from guides or videos there's no reason we can't use KE for these guys.

I think it'd be a lot better if there is both KE and GPE values. But again, if there are concrete values for speed via videos or official guides and whatnot, just use that and get KE, since these Kaijus are large enough to qualify to have their KE scale to their AP.
Oh.... well I already turned them all into GPE.

And I don't have enough time to turn them back to KE.
Should Heisei Godzilla be continental? The Super X multiplied and unleashed his beam back to him 10,000x that's fine but the calc that puts his bram at island lvl because of using the emisivity and size of his beam seems inconsistent since there aren't really any feats near that level during the first 3 Heisei films. He does have the 500,000 celsius statement which is fine but he doesn't really vaporize anything in the films that get near the levels that put the beam at island level.
I think someone should remake that calc

Last edited:
Oh.... well I already turned them all into GPE.

And I don't have enough time to turn them back to KE.

I think someone should remake that calc
You could go back to your edit history and revert the edits or copy-paste the KE parts and then paste it alongside the GPE stuff.

You could go back to your edit history and revert the edits or copy-paste the KE parts and then paste it alongside the GPE stuff.
Thing is that I kinda think the GPE calc is better, for example we know Varan speed when flying but no in land, also in some characters there wasn't stated their speed in any source.

Also there wt huge upgrades or downgrades, most of them obtained the same tier they were in the KE calc.

Last edited:
That new calculation appears accepted, so it should be fine to use.
Done.

What do you think of the other points in the thread?

These are some proposals for upgrades:

1. Gaira and Sanda must be equal to their father Frankenstein who is tier 8-A

A) This calc could probably upgrade Godzilla vs Megaruirus to Island level Durability and Porbably AP

B) In Godzilla-kun profile Godzilla and his friends are able to imagine objects and beings that can become real, one of them was able to hurt Godzilla and Anguirus.... this description fits more with Subjective Reality

C) In a interview Destroyah he stated to be the strongest opponent Heisei Godzilla has ever encountered so we can add this one to Destroyah profile which needs a lot of work also a minor Immortality type 1 he has 541 million years old and 3 due to regen

D) King Ghidorah destroyed 5 planets, and as an asteroid, can cause global catastrophes. His scales can absorb solar energy, making him stronger. This will Upgrade Sasori, Rattler and Yellowback who were capable to fight Ghidorah. I think we can use this impact for reference At least Large Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level

E) For Marc Cerasini Saga Godzilla, his regen should be upgraded to Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

As he only can be killed it completely disintegrated, also it says G-Regens take micro-seconds so is combat applicable.

Light Manipulation it looks like it is combat applicable

It has a statement that Godzilla's bones are denser than vibranium

And heat manipulation

Micellaneous for Composite Godzilla SC saga Godzilla resists an freeze weapon that can shrink monsters

G) Showa Godzilla and Rodan can live without Oxygen as when they battled Ghidorah in planet X a planet without aftmosfere. That is Self-Sustenance type 1...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back