• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some MonsterVerse revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsterVerse needs some small revisions

Spore Mantis feat of crushing bones with its jaw is not 9-B.....That's 9-C. Also due to we don't know how much powerful the Adult Spore Mantises are I think we should remove the 9-A tier and add a '''higher''' as an adult.

Kong will be likely downgraded with this new calc to 9-A

This will downgrade Ramarak too and basically any other titan that scales from Kong.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me
Btw what feats give them regeneration, stealth mastery and enhanced senses?

I agree with the 9-A downgrade (for The mantis and Kong), but 9-B seems fine for at least the adult via sheer size since they grow up to 15 m in length.

Sounds good to me
Btw what feats give them regeneration, stealth mastery and enhanced senses?
Regen is maybe due he regenerated that huge scar in his chest I think

Kong despite his size has been shown be able to be on a place without being noticed by humans or other Titans.

He also sensed the right place where the Skullcrawlers were, maybe due to their smell.
I agree with the 9-A downgrade (for The mantis and Kong), but 9-B seems fine for at least the adult via sheer size since they grow up to 15 m in length.
Ok seems fair

15 meters is totally enough for 9-B, I'm sure it can be calculated too, if you want a rating.

Time frame and scans?

What?
How is Kong's feat scale to him?

Scans
That was prior the movie. But he has the scar in his chest.

Cause he is a predator that usually hunts other titans like Mire Squid, is not that strange he to be a mastery in camouflage and stealth

Kong's enhanced senses allows him to anticipate enemy attacks, such as when he realizes the Mir Squid is lurking in the lake while he is drinking from a it.

He always hears/senses when humans are in danger in the comics saving their lifes multiple times, also he is a gorilla-like animal so I even wonder why is put in doubt he to have enhanced senses?

Ok noted.

The only bad thing is we don't know SM weight, otherwise I should calc their KE
I don't think we use KE anymore, unless it's specifically shown to be an attack. That said, you could look for a stickbug's weight and upscale from there.

I'm not sure if that's usable, but idk. That said, I meant the stickbug.

So unknown time frame?
Could be not usable in combat then

Cause he is a predator that usually hunts other titans like Mire Squid, is not that strange he to be a mastery in camouflage and stealth

Kong's enhanced senses allows him to anticipate enemy attacks, such as when he realizes the Mir Squid is lurking in the lake while he is drinking from a it.

He always hears/senses when humans are in danger in the comics saving their lifes multiple times, also he is a gorilla-like animal so I even wonder why is put in doubt he to have enhanced senses?
Neither the feat you provided is impressive at all (It's a giant squid approaching him from waters he's looking, I doubt it's that impressive to where Kong would counter the Gas Spore's natural camouflage) and Gorillas have minor enhanced senses at best so again I really doubt it can actually counter stealth
As is stealth mastery seems like wank

I have to agree with Tllmbrg here. Though Enhanced Hearing might be fine.

So unknown time frame?
Could be not usable in combat then

Neither the feat you provided is impressive at all (It's a giant squid approaching him from waters he's looking, I doubt it's that impressive to where Kong would counter the Gas Spore's natural camouflage) and Gorillas have minor enhanced senses at best so again I really doubt it can actually counter stealth
As is stealth mastery seems like wank
Yeah Unknown time frame.

Gas Spore?

It is enough with saying it is wrong cause x reason dude instead of saying wank. lol

The Mire Squid was hidding from Kong underwater, his natural predator not showing himself saying "I'm here Kong"!

Kong finding him is an enhanced senses feat

Last edited:
Yeah Unknown time frame.
So it should be noted that this's none combat applicable then
Gas Spore?
Miswording, Spore Mantis
It is enough with saying it is wrong cause x reason dude instead of saying wank. lol

The Mire Squid was hidding from Kong underwater, his natural predator not showing himself saying "I'm here Kong"!

Kong finding him is an enhanced senses feat
1) No
2) Again this's not impressive, unless Kong is nearly blind it's a giant squid underwater to which he's directly starring at and say that it was hypothetically an impressive feat
I doubt that this suddenly lets Kong see through camouflage that seems to rely on standing still based of the monster's look, or any decent one for that matter
3) Still no

So it should be noted that this's none combat applicable then

Miswording, Spore Mantis

1) No
2) Again this's not impressive, unless Kong is nearly blind it's a giant squid underwater to which he's directly starring at and say that it was hypothetically an impressive feat
I doubt that this suddenly lets Kong see through camouflage that seems to rely on standing still based of the monster's look, or any decent one for that matter
3) Still no
God knows how many time took to Kong regenerate his wounds, so we could probably note that is done on an unknown amount of time.

I see.

1) That is your decision
2) I mean the water was dark, if we think Kong has limited Enhanced senses how he found the Squid on first place?
3) Stealth mastery could still mean something due other feats on the comics, I'm not gonna mention them yet, my english is not that good.
4) Explained above.

God knows how many time took to Kong regenerate his wounds, so we could probably note that is done on an unknown amount of time.

I see.

1) That is your decision
2) I mean the water was dark, if we think Kong has limited Enhanced senses how he found the Squid on first place?
3) Stealth mastery could still mean something due other feats on the comics, I'm not gonna mention them yet, my english is not that good.
4) Explained above.
2) Again giant squid, and he's looking directly at it, and sure he'd have limited enhanced sense of smell of being a Gorilla but nothing more
3) Well until you showcase those feats I'm vehemently disagree with Stealth Mastery being on the page

2) Again giant squid, and he's looking directly at it, and sure he'd have limited enhanced sense of smell of being a Gorilla but nothing more
3) Well until you showcase those feats I'm vehemently disagree with Stealth Mastery being on the page
Ok then I think I agree with you.

Just to make sure, said updates is the tier change and removing the stealth mastery from the Mantis alongside saying the regen is none battle applicable yah?

Just to make sure, said updates is the tier change and removing the stealth mastery from the Mantis alongside saying the regen is none battle applicable yah?
Removing stealth mastery from the Mantis?

We don't know the time of Kong's regen, so is better update it saying his regen takes an unknown amount of time rather than ayinnng is not combat applicable.

We were talking about Kong stealth mastery, not the Mantis lol
What?
I re-read the thread, maybe I confused some shit but weren't you arguing Kong has good Enhanced Senses and Mantis Spore snub on him this SM?
What feats Kong has then?

I think we should change Stealth Mastery for Camouflage on the othe titans profiles too...

They are basically animals with camouflage similar to Spore Mantis for example Sirenjaw can be confused with a cave but it is actually its mouth.

Also can I already apply the accepted changes?

I think we should change Stealth Mastery for Camouflage on the othe titans profiles too...

They are basically animals with camouflage similar to Spore Mantis for example Sirenjaw can be confused with a cave but it is actually its mouth.

Also can I already apply the accepted changes?
Sure I agree with it
Ask staff

This seems uncontroversial to apply, yes.

Done.

I added Kong calcs downgrading him in the process, among the top tiers of Skull Island who scale from him.

I downgraded Spore Mantis and also replaced the Stealth Mastery from all of the Titans profiles by camoufalge.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back