• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla profiles revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, his souls are basically its source of regeneration, he can regrow a entire body from a heart with them. Also, its physical body was created from zero by the souls, shouldn't that be enough?

That would be pretty good regeneration, but not godly. Nah, the source of your body doesn't matter- again like the witches example.

Bill Cipher also has the ability to recreate his body from his soul, which is why he's low-godly, not to mention regening from a beam that makes you non-existent (albeit it only hit his top).

That would be pretty good regeneration, but not godly. Nah, the source of your body doesn't matter- again like the witches example.

Bill Cipher also has the ability to recreate his body from his soul, which is why he's low-godly, not to mention regening from a beam that makes you non-existent (albeit it only hit his top).
That's seems fair.

So he could obtain immortality types 1, 2, 3 and 4?

Any regen level?

The gravity beam that Rodan took was a second or so from one head, and knocked him out cold immediately, the one that Godzilla took was all three heads for a few seconds and only knocked him down.
Rodan also never did any real damage to Ghidorah, and was quickly overpowered by him in their fights, so was Mothra, who managed to harm Rodan.

I pretty much agree with the things SD said, and Spinosaurus and Mitch made comments on the calculation; might be good with their words in mind.

I have a new proposal... to split Trilopod profile into Trilopod and Magita.

Magie is adifferent character and not an evolution/transformation that can be obtained by other Trilopods.

Actually i got just ONE ploblem with this CRT, i think Burning 2019 should not have High 6-A durability, his best durability feat is tanking a attack from a High 6-C without damage, and the pulses didn't even totally destroyed Ghidorah, so his High 6-A should be with maximum pulse, normal pulses are High 6-C

I see no problem from scaling his durability from AP, since we do this to many characters. Also he tanked fine the effects of his nuclear pulse.

Well ok then. But his key should be High 6-A with Maximum pulse probably, as the other pulses he did to joke Ghidorah are nowhere near High 6-A

Which one?
Edit: nvm I remember

Wasn't that one replaced by this one? Which I personally believe is more reliable as MUTO Prime hit the weak Fault Lines of the plates, which would require a large amount less energy.

Going by the linked screenshots used in that calculation:
Link 1:
She can shatter weaker "edge pieces" of a tectonic plate. Like knapping flint. She can also manipulate fault lines.
This clearly states she takes tiny pieces off of tectonic plates, by hitting the fault lines.

Link 2:
Jinshin-Mushi is using her earthquake-triggering concussive blast directly on GZ. The same power, with a different application. Instead of shattering a tectonic plate, she shatters GZ directly.
This is decent evidence, mainly "shattering a tectonic plate" but can still be taken as her shattering a small piece of a tectonic plate, much like the rest of the sources indicate. It can also mean shattering the fault line on a tectonic plate.

Link 3:
It appears that she's creating earthquakes at will! But really it's more complicated than that. When she punched the ground she triggered a shockwave that destabilized a nearby faultline - or perhaps created a new faultline, by fracturing a weak portion of an existing plate.
This also states she uses the weaker portions of the plates, and normally uses fault lines to achieve her feats

She's very clearly using weaker edges of the plates, and using/creating fault lines with her power, something that is much less powerful than actually manipulating the full plate.

Siguiendo las capturas de pantalla vinculadas utilizadas en ese cálculo:
Enlace 1:

Esto indica claramente que saca pequeñas piezas de las placas tectónicas al golpear las líneas de falla.

Enlace 2:

Esta es una evidencia decente, principalmente "rompiendo una placa tectónica", pero aún puede tomarse como ella rompiendo una pequeña pieza de una placa tectónica, al igual que el resto de las fuentes indican. También puede significar romper la línea de falla en una placa tectónica.

Enlace 3:

Esto también indica que usa las porciones más débiles de las placas y normalmente usa líneas de falla para lograr sus hazañas.

Claramente está usando bordes más débiles de las placas y usando / creando líneas de falla con su poder, algo que es mucho menos poderoso que manipular la placa completa.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Blog_User:Apex_PredatorX/MonsterVerse_Feats_Calc

I Clearly posted the bíblical statement here

I mean dealing any damage to a tectonic plate or even a fault line would seem "Biblical" to the humans. These feats are all Tier 6 against a Tier 7 humanity. Nothing humanity did in-verse has actually bothered the Titans (Aside from the Oxygen Destroyer, which isn't due to AP), so them showing massive feats of power above anything humanity has is gonna seem biblical.

That reminds me, we need to downgrade the Argo, but that's likely a subject for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back