• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traveling to other dimensions is Dimensional Travel.

Immortality Type 7 (GMK Godzilla is essentially a dead body possessed by million of souls.) this was already accepted by @Weekly

Danmaku to Composite Profile due to Shin Godzilla (Can produce several energy blast at a time)

These are the new abilities, until now.

Also How can he have MFTL+ Flight speed and not Reactions? I would understand if he was using a Spaceship or something, but he (she in this case) is flying by himself (herself). Plus in the novel, Godzilla seems perfectly aware o what she's doing, even when flying.

Can you pls WeeklyBattles take a look on these powers?

raveling to other dimensions is Dimensional Travel.

Immortality Type 7 (GMK Godzilla is essentially a dead body possessed by million of souls.) this was already accepted by @Weekly

Danmaku to Composite Profile due to Shin Godzilla (Can produce several energy blast at a time)

Acording this translation. Little Godzilla can be summoned

Resistance to Pain Manipulation GZ has his eyes exploded by plasma missiles, and then Godzilla was tortured by Mecha Godzilla in different ways one and another like destroying his dorsal fins (Dorsal fins had nerves that are connected to the secondary and main brain via nervous system ) at the end he was is nearly decapitated by Mecha GZ best beam attack.

But EVEN after that he still tried to fight to protect Godzilla Jr.

I have found from trendmasters the description of Supercharged Godzilla.

Able to produce temperatures over 1200 Celcius degrees.

Can move at 100 mph

Also we need an Upgrade in Godzilla's speed I found this on an old thread.

Supersonic+ (crossed 4.7 kilometers in 5 seconds)

I made the respective research and I found the distance between the 2 points of Godzilla's race.

From Gate Bridge to the last point in front of Alcatraz Island

Distance was 4.7 Kilometers.

Time 5 seconds.

Plus in the novel, Godzilla seems perfectly aware o what she's doing, even when flying.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Can you pls WeeklyBattles take a look on these powers?
raveling to other dimensions is Dimensional Travel.

Acording this translation. Little Godzilla can be summoned

Resistance to Pain Manipulation GZ has his eyes exploded by plasma missiles, and then Godzilla was tortured by Mecha Godzilla in different ways one and another like destroying his dorsal fins (Dorsal fins had nerves that are connected to the secondary and main brain via nervous system ) at the end he was is nearly decapitated by Mecha GZ best beam attack.

But EVEN after that he still tried to fight to protect Godzilla Jr.

I have found from trendmasters the description of Supercharged Godzilla.

Able to produce temperatures over 1200 Celcius degrees.

Can move at 100 mph

Also we need an Upgrade in Godzilla's speed I found this on an old thread.

Supersonic+ (crossed 4.7 kilometers in 5 seconds)

I made the respective research and I found the distance between the 2 points of Godzilla's race.

From Gate Bridge to the last point in front of Alcatraz Island

Distance was 4.7 Kilometers.

Time 5 seconds.

Plus in the novel, Godzilla seems perfectly aware o what she's doing, even when flying.
i think from what the feats above have shown , we should upgrade his Regenerationn to Mid, because he was regen from being decapitated by MG cannon

well, the mecha G start to point the cannon toward Godzilla Jr after burst off Godzilla head, and was stopped by Godzilla so i think is a combat applicable level

About Trading Battle. Godzillas had regular defense, regular attack that used a lot of HP. But if you used them a lot they evolved into the larger Godzillas (Showa and Heisei up to Burning Godzilla).

I think it must have a better explanation Godzilla not only evolves to counter threads he also evolves acording the situation.

I found the Antholgy comic collection (from both books)info notes:

Anthology Comic Info Notes

Translation

Leukocyte Godzilla was derived from bone marrow and lymphatic tissue of Godzilla. Leukocyte Godzilla has the ability to dissolve substances by causing an acid degradation process at the cellular level by touching by hand. His physical appearance is the result that it is a leukocyte that can perform a nuclear process in his body.

Cancer Cell Godzilla was created when many of Godzilla's cancer cells split from the body upon the first attack on Tokyo. Godzilla's cancer cells have excellent regenerative ability.
Cancer cells are isolated from malignant tumors and can enter the bloodstream. This is how cancer will reach other organisms when in contact with cancer cell Godzilla.

About sperm Godzilla is not really important This Godzilla clone was made by haploid cells of Godzilla. His body is not designed for battle, His jaw is extremely strong and can jump several meters with the momentum of his tail.

That means Godzilla can produce Acid Manipulation.

Resistance to Pain Manipulation should just be "Able to endure extreme pain".

Though regarding the card game, it sounds mostly like game mechanics than actual abilities.

But otherwise still fine on everything else, particularly the Resistance to Black Holes (Albeit mirco black holes), if not from the movie, then the comic which has it undeniably act like one.

SomebodyData said:
Resistance to Pain Manipulation should just be "Able to endure extreme pain".
Though regarding the card game, it sounds mostly like game mechanics than actual abilities.

But otherwise still fine on everything else, particularly the Resistance to Black Holes (Albeit mirco black holes), if not from the movie, then the comic which has it undeniably act like one.
Ok. I guess you can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back