• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
They are possessing the body, not the soul. They would.
He has them insede of him, and even then, godzilla cabt still catch sans and sans could just absorb said souls
Sans can't absorb souls. The only character that has shown to really absorb souls without speculation is Asriel Dreemurr.

Seriously, this is why i hate Undertale wankers. They always say that Sans wins.

Yeah, just look at his page, all victories, or his mach with ainz, that was a stomp for ainz

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Seriously, this is why i hate Undertale wankers. They always say that Sans wins.
Yeah, just look at his page, all victories, or his mach with ainz, that was a stomp for ainz

All the victories that were BS. I mean, seriously, Spiderman and Vriska would one-shot Sans, and don't get me started on Broly.

Yeah, frisk could one shot him too, if you dont like them go to mach remuval requat thread and explain how all the reasons were wank

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, frisk could one shot him too, if you dont like them go to mach remuval requat thread and explain how all the reasons were wank
Again, no. You people wouldn't listen if i did, even though i would have valid reasoning. Just add this win/loss to their profiles and close this. Even though i will never agree with this.

Again, no. You people wouldn't listen if i did, even though i would have valid reasoning. Just add this win/loss to their profiles and close this.

If you dont like to debate for your ides and what you think this site is the wrong place to be

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Again, no. You people wouldn't listen if i did, even though i would have valid reasoning. Just add this win/loss to their profiles and close this.
If you dont like to debate for your ides and what you think this site is the wrong place to be
Listen, i love to debate. My Youtube channel is practically filled with researched battles, but you people probably wouldn't listen. Now, if someone could add this, i'd be happy to leave and debate on another thread.

Christian if you mad against every victories that Sans got then made a rematch or a CRT if you don't agree with Undertale monsters get Soul Manipulation.Do not start a war here or else you gonna get banned due to your behavier.

(Honestly i suggest you don't because i can already tell that they gonna get debunked)

Jamesthetaker said:
Christian if you mad against every victories that Sans got then made a rematch or a CRT if you don't agree with Undertale monsters get Soul Manipulation.Do not start a war here or else you gonna get banned due to your behavier.
(Honestly i suggest you don't because i can already tell that they gonna get debunked)
I'm not making a CRT because of what you said. Also, i don't want to cause anything bad! No, no, no. I just wanted to state my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back