• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hax? Teleportation of himself and his opponent? Hax? Durability negation and poison? Mode which prevents movement? Attacks which harm while ya move? Blue mode? Telekinesis? Bone ZONE? Hax?

Gogeta46power said:
Yeah I don't see anyway Sans could win this fight, Godzilla takes pretty much all advantages here
So far

Godzilla: 4 (Kiryu2012, Me, TheDarkSide857, Gogeta64Power)

Sans: I believe 3 (Saikou The Lewd King, Iaptus the Impaler, ZephyrosOmega)

Though i don't think Sans deserves one vote

I mean Sans lost against someone who's notoriously haxless. And people keeps putting him against people with hax. That can only end well.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
inb4 "Sans wank" despite Sans losing the majority of threads he's been in </div>
Dude, you don't need to say inb4. Sans has been wanked already.

Imagine if you are wrong, in a revision thread people could explain you why patiently, in a vsthread such stuff claimed without much experience is just ridiculous.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm not gonna bother pointing out that your argument is also points-less, and any FRA reasons are flawed.
Also bullcrap.

Godzilla could just use his Atomic Breath to simultaneously blow up the Earth and launch away from it as seen in Godzilla vs Hedorah.

I kinda have to give it to Godzilla, too, for reason of the nuclear pulse. Omnidirectional attacks that have a range at least as big around as Godzilla is tall (likely larger) are kind of hard to avoid. >_>

isnt he like, a good guy? and does he START with that in character? sans fra btw. and sans can teleport godzilla around, so that one more advantage

Ricsi-viragosi said:
isnt he like, a good guy? and does he START with that in character? sans fra btw. and sans can teleport godzilla around, so that one more advantage
Godzilla's morality varies wildly. In some comics/films/shows, he's hellbent on destroying humanity. In others, he's hellbent on saving it.

He doesn't start with a planet bust, no--I'm p. sure no characters who *can* planet-bust immediately start out with it. He does, however, have omnidirectional nuclear pulses with a range that should be within several miles, judging by his size alone. While I'm at it--Darkness Surge lets him temporarily negate ranged attacks (e.g., the majority of Sans' attacks), Speed Surge would help overcome the "size = slower to move out of the way" barrier.

teleport can just take him out of there (he has been shown to teleport around in the undergound, he could just use it multiple times)

how does it negate them, has it negated magic/soul attacks?

and blue magic gives it right back

8 words: That is not an argument on its own.

You're just saying a random attack name and expect us to accept that as a full reasoning without context.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
8 words: That is not an argument on its own.
You're just saying a random attack name and expect us to accept that as a full reasoning without context.
Nuclear pulses as the IDW publishing comics have shown can affect everything around Godzilla. Meaning teleportation doesn't mean crap.

Votes are:

Godzilla: 2 (Kiryu, Korudo (Most of the other votes are baseless, fraing the baseless votes, or debunked))

Sans: 9 (Saikou, J-Man (Since their arguing for Sans, I'll assume their voting for him), Iapitus, Zephyros, Paulo, Royalty, Velox, Weekly, Wright)

And still a living being, my darling. I mean, he isn't undead.

I'm pretty sure Sans and Papyrus lack both organs and skin to be affected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back