• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid Godly is with Gladeshmeir which he can't reliably fight him, also, Spear doesn't Mind Hax.

Anyway, Godzilla either gets speared or Reinhard gets his soul teared out.

Voting Godzilla, the Spear is the only way to kill him while Godzilla can destroy Reinhard's soul and make easy duplicates of himself.

To the extent that Meth existential time acceleration can't even harm his soul, even when it can erase souls.

Godzilla has some ways to beat rein (though questionable) which are instant death attacks (questionable if it can bypass regen), existence erasure (if he attacks rein in his castle that becomes moot though) and BFR (idk glasheirm can teleport). Reinhard on the other hand can deal with soul manipulation fairly well with abilities to resist and well he isn't cocky to the point he won't fire his spear at some point. Btw what is godzilla's time manipulation like? Time stop can help but...does he do it as a last resort? Also soul manipulation well...reinhard has resists pretty well (meth made ALL souls in the area moot and made the LDO crumble to dust while rein just took it with merc also its 1 billion years per second)

no not yet voting but can you explain how the instant death, BFR and EE works along with how he negates regen?

well i can't vote cause i want to understand how the instant death, BFR, Existence erasure and regen negation works

well he has mobile mode which is a giant skeleton so...it also fires muh lasers OVO

Ds4cASW.png

This look golden to you?

I'm voting for Reinhard.

Two OHK (MVS and LLT), multiple soul damaging powers, NF, Mid-Godly (If he uses Gladsheimr) can pretty much deal with that lizard.

I still want to know on how does instant death attacks operate if it doesn't affect soul then its moot and is it a projectile? Similar question to regen negation as if its a projectile its dodgeable or rein can throw skeletons to shield tbf...

but seriously how does the instant death attack and regen negation work?? and in what form they work in??

i somewhat figured regen null can negate low-godly (though if rein is in glasheirm would that be moot i mean its mid-godly) but how does it apply like a projectile or something? also the OHKO does it bypass low-godly and does the spell go like in a projectile or something?

well all i got was via a death spell...but if its projectile based its DODGE mode but if it doesn't negate low-godly then RIP regen negation how does that apply i figured low-godly maybe nulled (though in glasheirm thats moot) is it projectiled based or something :V

Only bump after 12 hours have passed.

I have yet to see the scans or just description about Godzilla OHKO.

Also how does Existence Erasure works too?

Also reasoning behind his Low-Godly regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back