• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Comics/Miscellaneous Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It took literal years anyway, nothing that can be ysed.in a fight yeah.
>years

Mate, funny thing about that.

It actually took anywhere from 10,000 to half a million years.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Honestly, reading the link comic, I can't tell. Either Zeus sealed his ass, and Godzilla gets non combat applicable sealing resist or something, or Godzilla gets upgraded to like mid_high or something (whatever dusting or vaporization is).
totally destroyed

Okay, so ive fixed RAT Godzilla's page a bit, but if someone could calc those mountain destroying feats and possible the wave feat i'd really appreciate it.

Also, should Zeus be 'Unknown, High 7-A at full power'? He really couldnt do anything to Godzilla until he used all of his power.

Wait, RAT Godzilla is High 7-A?

Excuse me, but I have a match to make involving an overgrown lizard and an orichalcum dog.

"High 5-A Barbera Godzilla"

Sweet baby jesus. I hope to God that doesn't scale to Godzooky, even a little bit, just for the fact that even thinking of Godzooky being comparable or superior to FW/Heisei Godzilla annoys me.

So about IDW Godzilla (Kingdom of Monsters, Ongoing and Rulers of Earth), I think we should only divide his stats into 3 keys: Pre-nuclear absorption, Post-nuclear absorption and Fusion Godzilla. It should look like this

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Nuclear Energy Absorption, Enhanced Senses (Keen sense of smell), Can stay underwater for extended period of time without air, possible passive radioactive emissions (fish die in his presence) | Same, with Energy Projection in the form of Atomic Breath Attack, Aura, Limited Flight, Regenerationn (At least Mid-Low; regenerated a massive scar across his chest caused by Destoroyah in a few hours), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, heat and sonic dissonance | Same, with Energy Absorption to increase his powers

Attack Potency: Large Building level by virtue of sheer size | At least Small Country level+ (His beam struggle with Battra produced an explosio that parted the clouds above North America, and is confirmed by WoG to have contained more than the total energy of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake, translating to a minimum of 4.78 teratons for each monster) | Country level+ (Absorbed the energy of 13 kaiju that are comparable to him, increasing his powers to a much higher level where he destroyed Magita with his Hyper Red Nuclear Pulse)

Speed: SuperHuman | SuperHuman travel speed (Travelled from Niijima Island to Tokyo in 3 hours, translating to 50 km/h) with Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Could catch fighter jets in mid-air with his tail and his atomic breath. Can dodge missile attacks from Mechagodzilla at close range) | SuperHuman travel speed with Supersonic reactions and combat speed (Should be at least as fast as before)

Durability: At least Town level (Took a Cruise Missile without damage) | At least Small Country level+ (Was at the epicentre of the explosion from his beam clash with Battra, although he was also knocked unconscious. Regularly tanked attacks from kaiju that matched him) | Country level+ (Survived being in the epicentre of the nuclear pulse explosion that blew Magita to pieces, albeit he was contemporarily unconscious due to the massive power output)

Key: Pre-nuclear Absorption | Post-nuclear Absorption | Fusion Godzilla

@Chu There is nothing to imply Godzilla was completely erased, from the scorch marks on the ground the most accurate assumption is that he was vaproized.

Also you shouldnt be bothering the artists for the Godzilla comics on DeviantArt in an attempt to get feats from them and im going to ask that you stop.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Calculate the cloud parting instead of using WoG.
I don't know, i think in this particular case it's alright to use WoG as the events of what happened in the book are shown to have a global effect (from Moscow to San Francisco) so WoG is only elaborating on what we already knew happened in the story, and doesn't really contradict the events of the book, or overscales how powerful the attack was (which is the rule regarding WoG on this site, as far as know)

That is unless it's a lot bigger, which still doesn't contracict the WoG saying it was "bigger" than the Indian Ocean Earthquake.

Ah ok, guess i misunderstood what matthew was trying to say, now that i look back at the comment. i'm curious to see what the calc would be like though.

The Everlasting said:
If we went by WoG for feats that can be calced, the Flash would be Relativistic+ for a feat that's trillions of times faster than light.
But that's not what i was trying to say, when it comes to WoG that contradict's what happens on the page (either massively underestimating or overestimating a character's power) then it is considered a moot point. Like the Flash feat

However, if it reasonably applies to the same verse, and it just elaborated on by the author(s) then it's fine. It's why theres a note on the My Little Pony page about an author explaining the Sun is the same size as our sun, because it doesn't contradict anything.

We have that on the official rules of the site regarding WoG

If we can actually calculate the feat to be significantly different than what the author says, we'll disregard it.

I was just trying to say that we should try and figure it out ourselves rather than just going "WoG said it's this".

The Everlasting said:
If we can actually calculate the feat to be significantly different than what the author says, we'll disregard it.
I was just trying to say that we should try and figure it out ourselves rather than just going "WoG said it's this".
That's fine, i'm just saying we don't have to automatically throw out a WoG, just because it's WoG. Not every author contradicts their story as bad as the Flash feat.

The Mount Vesivius feat only scales to Godzilla

Do you have a link to the comic issue itself?

Hmm i think it might be possible to calc the dispersion of that triangular area but i dont know for certain...

Also are you sure he doesnt have any feats above High 8-C for his Pre-Absorption form? He didnt fight any Kaiju who would have better feats?

Nope. He rose up from the sea of Nijiima, knocked some buildings around and destroyed some jets. The Japanese government then decided to nuke him while he is swimming, but he didn't die and even gained the Breath Attack ability.

http://***************.to/Comic/Godzilla-Kingdom-of-Monsters-2011/Issue-1?id=23995

Okay, Rage Across Time is done and Assaultwaffle is looking into that feat for IDW Godzilla, that just leaves Dark Horse and the games

@Byaku Alright, so turns out the cloud dispersion feat cant be calced without making a boatload of assumptions so it looks like we're going to have to use the WoG statement for IDW Godzilla. Do you have a link to whoever said that it was that powerful?

Ooh, so this is the thread about the Godzilla feats. I think I'll follow this in case I am needed again.

Now, we've got a problem. The game Godzilla: Trading Battle is one of the biggest clusterfucks of cross-series scaling ive ever seen. Basically every Kaiju that was ever made is in this game and any one from the Original Godzilla to Meltdown Godzilla and every kaiju in-between are capable of fighting on even grounds...

Wouldn't that just be PIS taking physical form as a game? If normal Godzilla can fight Meltdown and not instantly explode I think there are some game mechanic shenanigans going on here. Everyone in League of Legends isn't 3-B because they can fight Aurelion Sol in game.

I seriously doubt you can get reasonable scaling out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back