• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Comics/Miscellaneous Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Byaku Alright, so turns out the cloud dispersion feat cant be calced without making a boatload of assumptions so it looks like we're going to have to use the WoG statement for IDW Godzilla. Do you have a link to whoever said that it was that powerful?
I don't have it. HYPERGODZILLA probably added it given I remember talking to him about placing him at Small Country or Country

Sure. Gonna need you to unlock Godzilla's page though :p I'll do Trilopods while waiting.

So this continuity as a whole is 1 massive crossover, so we don't need a Zilla (RoE) profile, right? Since any kaiju can fight each other... I don't see the point of making a RoE profile for Zilla alone, neither do I see a point in adding a RoE continuity key to the original Zilla page...

WeeklyBattles said:
So RoE Zilla should be deleted?
Probably, yeah.

tfw the worst part of the continuity has the biggest feat, a feat confirmed through WoG, no less. KoM is like an edgy attempt to recreate the feeling of 1954 Gojira but fails miserably

Oh no i know the energy a storm releases i meant more like the energy to create the storm, like the KE

Well instantly would be Infinite KE :p

I'm just joking. How fast is this though? 1 second? 30 seconds? 5 minutes?

Cylinder radius: 4700 meters (normal horizon distance)

Cylinder Height: 13000 meters (thunderstorm cloud height)

Volume: 9.02×10^11 cubic meters x 1.003 (cloud density)

Mass: 9.05x10^11 kg

Speed: 4700 meters per second (got to the horizon of 4700 meters in 1 second)

KE: 0.5x(9.05x10^11)x4700^2= 1x10^19 joules 7-A, Mountain level

Awesome! That can serve as a basis for Balkzardan and the Kaiju that scale to him, but could you do me a teeeeensy favor and put that calc in a blog so i can link it into his profile?

Thank you :)

It looks good, very detailed and in-depth but easy to follow and understand as well.

Not exactly comics or game related, but I tried to give Zilla's page some touch. Please tell me if it's alright

Edit: I never noticed you deleted Varan's profile, Weekly :p

WeeklyBattles said:
@Chu There is nothing to imply Godzilla was completely erased, from the scorch marks on the ground the most accurate assumption is that he was vaproized.
Also you shouldnt be bothering the artists for the Godzilla comics on DeviantArt in an attempt to get feats from them and im going to ask that you stop.
hm ,i didn't bothering them, just get some feats that is already has

Alright guys, seven pages to go! Im gonna start looking for feats from Super Godzilla.

Just want to check what's the current status? Seems Weekly covered the majority of the games. Also Weekly, tiny nitpick, but you changed Kiryu's page name to Mechagodzilla (Millenium) instead of Millennium :p

You mean change it TO Millennium? :p

I just need to go through Maximum Impact and Double Smash, although if they dont have feats its very likely theyre going to be deleted, and then i just need to go through and touch up the animated series and we'll be done.

Again, thank you for making an effort to improve the quality of our profiles.

Honeslty, it's nice that we finally have some consistency with the Big G profiles, i've always found the Star Level SpaceGodzilla from a video game, and Island level for SuperGodzilla because Battra kinda sorta was stated to be able to Lifewipe pretty much just overblown because of vague statements.

Still gonna miss Godzilla-kun.

Jared1111 said:
Honeslty, it's nice that we finally have some consistency with the Big G profiles, i've always found the Star Level SpaceGodzilla from a video game, and Island level for SuperGodzilla because Battra kinda sorta was stated to be able to Lifewipe pretty much just overblown because of vague statements.
Still gonna miss Godzilla-kun.
we don't take feats from the opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back