• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Comics/Miscellaneous Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any other questions or concerns, feel free to address them, otherwise this can be closed.

Chu Minh Duy said:
Jared1111 said:
Honeslty, it's nice that we finally have some consistency with the Big G profiles, i've always found the Star Level SpaceGodzilla from a video game, and Island level for SuperGodzilla because Battra kinda sorta was stated to be able to Lifewipe pretty much just overblown because of vague statements.
Still gonna miss Godzilla-kun.
we don't take feats from the opening
i can't believe that i gonna said those words

We already talked about that, not only are SpaceGodzilla's origin's completely unknown, but the ones that are provided are nothing more than possible theories, and they all contradict each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back