• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Comics/Miscellaneous Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, hopefully this is the last of the huge revision threads. Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) has higher feats that need to be calced/evaluated, and the games need to be gone through and reworked. As for the comics, i'm going to be covering Rage Across Time and King of Monsters while Byakushiki covers Half Century War and the IDW comics. This isnt so much a downgrade thread as it is a "Find actual feat for these guys to scale to" thread.

• Rage Across Time
  • IDW
  • Games
  • Barbera
  • Dark Horse

@WeeklyBattles

Thank you for taking the time to greatly improve on the reliability of our profiles.

You can inform any people that you need input from about this thread via their message walls.

Weekly Battles did some amazing work with the Godzilla pages. I tried to fix them before by removing some of the reliance on WoG but they were still a mess.

Agreed. His work is very appreciated. The Godzilla pages used to be an embarrassment.

Chu Minh Duy said:
didn't Zeus use all his power to turned Godzilla into nothingness,why didn't we use that feats
Ye, he used all of his power and basically gave up his godhood to kill Godzilla (Contrary to what the page currently says) so he'll be scaled to whatever RAT Godzilla ends up being, which is currently looking like High 7-A

I feel like we don't even need a RAT Zeus. Because one, we have A LOT of Zeus in this wiki already, and two, he's as relevant as God Mountain in In Hell. At best he's useful to scale Godzilla

He has legitimate feats and powers, so if anyone wants to make a profile for him, they're free too.

Thee issue with God Mountain is he didn't actually have any real feats.

WeeklyBattles said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
didn't Zeus use all his power to turned Godzilla into nothingness,why didn't we use that feats
Ye, he used all of his power and basically gave up his godhood to kill Godzilla (Contrary to what the page currently says) so he'll be scaled to whatever RAT Godzilla ends up being, which is currently looking like High 7-A
i mean we should give more about Godzilla's resistance since he can came back from nothingness

So I think I found the source for Regen Negation for Composite: In Ongoing comic he beat Hedorah into pieces, unable to reform. Although I haven't seen Smog Monster so I know next to nothing about Hedorah

http://***************.to/Comic/Godzilla-2012/Issue-11?id=22734

Byakushiki Setsura said:
So I think I found the source for Regen Negation for Composite: In Ongoing comic he beat Hedorah into pieces, unable to reform. Although I haven't seen Smog Monster so I know next to nothing about Hedorah

http://***************.to/Comic/Godzilla-2012/Issue-11?id=22734
Thats less Regenerationn nullification and more beating Hedorah beyond his ability to regenerate due to him being dehydrated from Godzilla nuking the canyon he was in with his Atomic Breath

But Hedorah has Low-High while Godzilla's beating takes only High-Mid to recover. And Hedorah is somehow also back to normal by Rulers of Earth. But eh, continuity is kind of screwed across the 3 series

@Byaku Godzilla exploited his weakness of being unable to regenerate if he's dehydrated by nuking the canyon with his Atomic Breath first

fair enough. No regen null then :p

I'm currently going through Rulers of Earth for feats, but I can kinda say he's somewhere around Small Country+

Byakushiki Setsura said:
@Weekly
I think Chu is talking about Zeus "vanquishing" Godzilla only for him to come back to Mt Vesuvius
is more like vaporizing him into nothingness,Zeus does know how terrifying Godzilla was,btw vanquishing won't take a lot of powers that can turn a "God" into a mortal like that
RCO019 1475759573
RCO020 w 1475759573
RCO022 1475759573

We cannot assume that unless it was explicitly shown or stated.

Honestly, reading the link comic, I can't tell. Either Zeus sealed his ass, and Godzilla gets non combat applicable sealing resist or something, or Godzilla gets upgraded to like mid_high or something (whatever dusting or vaporization is).

Well, its not that we dont use wog, we dont use WOG that isn't supported in the source material, or outright reject it if it gets contradicted by the course.

Yeah, my bad, should've been more specific. But yeah, that is at the absolute best non combat applicable Mid-High regen over time if we're not treating it solely as ressurection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back