• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zamasu Chan said:
I'm gonna have to ramake my blog for the 4-Bs of DBS because the numbers are really big.
Yeah they scale to the RoF 4-Bs like Gohan right ?

How does the scaling chain look exactly?

I know Base Black = Base Vegeta and Goku > Base forms from RoF > SSJ Gohan > Super Perfect Cell = 1 KiloFoe

Zamasu Chan wrote:
You see the scaling is ******* huge.

SSJ Goku Black > Base Black > SSJ3 Goku (black Arc) > Base Goku = Final Form Frieza > First Form Frieza > SSJ3 Gotenks > Base Gotenks (post ROSAT) >= SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc) > SSJ2 Goku > SP Cell = 1.053 KiloFOE.

lol balling the shit out of everyone but keeping the normal Super Saiyan multiplier intact

this is the number of times over baseline (keep in mind the distance between FF Frieza and First form, SSJ3 Gotenks and Base, SSJ3 Goku and Base) I got:

11,571,200,000x Baseline

this is treating SSJ3 as a 2x on SSJ2

so what did I do wrong XD

Can Gorr deal with stronger opponents? Because Black would be over 2 MegaFOES bare minimum I believe.

He has numbers on he's side

Zamasu Chan said:
Ok, so Goku black is 500 MegaFOE in base and 25,000 MegaFOE in ssj.
>25 GigaFOE SSJ Goku Black

WH40K vs Chou intensifies

And Black says....actually yeah, he only stands a chance aginst the normal Primarchs (He might even one-shot them).

Zamasu Chan said:
Zamasu Chan wrote:
You see the scaling is ******* huge.
SSJ Goku Black > Base Black > SSJ3 Goku (black Arc) > Base Goku = Final Form Frieza > First Form Frieza > SSJ3 Gotenks > Base Gotenks (post ROSAT) >= SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc) > SSJ2 Goku > SP Cell = 1.053 KiloFOE.
@Omegas

iterate this scaling chain giving every non SSJ1 a stack boost of 2x

I am sure that Goku used god essence to fight Final Form Frieza, literally all media depicts FFF at SSG level and Goku has used SSG essence Base in the Manga. We would also get this of a scaling chain lmao:

Base Goku (RoF) >>>> First Form Freezy > SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku (BoG).

Now THAT is OP

I believe Toyotaro retconned "Saiyan beyond God", which is why his non-God forms are rated at 4-B. The RoF supplementary manga came out with the movie, but the actual DBS manga started way after and skipped RoF all together, but he didn't absorb SSG in his base form.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I believe Toyotaro retconned "Saiyan beyond God", which is why his non-God forms are rated at 4-B. The RoF supplementary manga came out with the movie, but the actual DBS manga started way after and skipped RoF all together, but he didn't absorb SSG in his base form.
This is one thing I'm happy the manga did

Back