• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess Spider vs Hellflame Barrel (Kumoko vs Eleonore match)

Well,2nd Eleonore match by me,this time throw an Spider to her and lets see,can an Spider take down an Barrel in fight!!?

-Both in character

-This is God Kumoko

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Mungal,India

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via anything!!!

Hl0L9YA-YgA
0000000Kumoko

• Eleonore : 0
  • Kumoko : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Its in-character for Rubedo to spam AoE danmaku. Specially from 100 meters alway.

Voting Eleonore via HUGE AoE never missing soulhax

first how strong is kumoko's soul resistence? And what she starts IC?

And 8 Swastikas Eleonore >>>>> Eleonore who vaporized Cain and his soul with a sparkle of her cigar iirc.

I'm pretty sure eleonore would literally vaporize kumoko as it ignores heat resistance, going by the profile, also God shiro has like no special resistance other than the natural resistance given to her by durability and her resistance to soul attacks

I mean like, can't Shiro do that spatial manip stuff where she can hit at my 100% accuracy?

Dunno about Shiro general capabilities and mindset as i have only started to read her WN so RIP

ALRF said:
I mean like, can't Shiro do that spatial manip stuff where she can hit at my 100% accuracy?
Dunno about Shiro general capabilities and mindset as i have only started to read her WN so RIP
Shiro barely has any system skills after apotheosis ( God Kumo )

Shiro does have a dimension she can hide in, which is also filled wtih 5000+ clones that can drain magic energy, but those won't really be useful against eleonore. ( Unless she uses magic. )

There is a section in the profile for her abilities as a God, just Ctrl+F to find it.

Btw, the wiki says she has 10000 clones, but i'm pretty sure the person that made it calculated it wrong, as her dimension was stated to have 10000 eyes inside it, which is obviously only 5000 clones. But I might have to check it as I don't remember which chapter it was from

Hmmm, forget what I said as I can't seem to find it and my memory is the story isn't great.

well she is very likely to bombard a bit of guns and hellfire before briah and since you mentioned bypass heat resistance well...she has soul resistance no? So it may take a bit but not long considering a weakened eleonore vaporized cain by lighting her cigar to death

OpMasada said:
Btw, the wiki says she has 10000 clones, but i'm pretty sure the person that made it calculated it wrong, as her dimension was stated to have 10000 eyes inside it, which is obviously only 5000 clones. But I might have to check it as I don't remember which chapter it was from
Muhaha. Even though I have one hundredth the communication ability of a normal person, with over ten thousand clones joining forces I have the ability of one hundred people! Roar, my language skills! And smooth things over here!
~ Informal Conference 4​

Oh that's where the info came from, I really have no idea where I got 5000 clones from, I checked the chapter which detailed the dimension and it didn't detail how many of the eyes were there at all :/

Eleonores profile hints that one can escape her with cross-dimensional teleportation. So given the fact that Shiro barricades herself within a pocket dimension of her creation first chance she gets, couldn't she escape Eleonores attacks?

well idk tbh maybe? However she has to do it off the bat as well...don't forget her fire easily burned cain so it would be very potent soul fire and they are homing so if it doesn't work she can also AoE tbf

Wouldn't the fact that her soul is durable enough to tank around 100 soul destroying attacks at once buy her some time?

But that aside... yeah she does it right off the bat and effortlessly. It is literally her standard strategy.

the fact that cain had 1000+ souls and above and was so easily taken down by eleonore with a light of a cigar and was not at her full power won't really help tbh

She attacks from there or something?

She sits in her pocket dimension and overviews the situation with clairvoyance (and given the fact that she can interfere with other peoples teleportation she is not easy to get out).

Then she opens dimensional rifts leading to other pocket dimensions, where her 10k clones are in. The entrace to the pocket dimensions are protected by spider web shaped dimensional fissures and the clones don't leave the pocket dimensions to fight either.

Instead they simply look out and activate her Evil Eye skills, which affect everything within the clones sight. There are multiple interesting ones, but the most relevant would probably be the Evil Eye of Gluttony. That skill decomposes and absorbs magic power of the opponent. (Specifically we talk about MA Energy. That is energy produced by either the souls of living beings or by planets. I think with verse equalization we can probably say it matches the energy Eleonore uses for her techniques).

Like that Shiro eventually defeats the opponent through attrition warfare.

That is her standard strategy at least. She could also fight differently, if necessary.

i mean eleonore's teleport to railgun is a sort of reality warping cuz its a briah making desires come to life or simply spill the insides of the briah and flame the field so there is that tbf. Eleonore is also a very good strategist and her tactics are very sharp

Reality warping is just a generalization or one could say extra step, though, it doesn't make the resulting process any different.

Like: You can also credit magic in kumo desu ga with reality warping attributes, given that one can change the laws of nature with it, but whether you describe it as manipulating reality to teleport or just as teleporting makes no actual difference for the result.

In any case it wouldn't change the fact that kumoko can at any time go into the pocket dimension and is then out of her opponents range.

Eleonore's RW is the same as any Die Ewigkeit. It enforces her desire into reality, creating a new rule such as never-missing attacks, instant erasure attacks, always being faster and etc.

Also, iirc Eleonore can go in and out of Gladsheimr, and her Briah forces anyone in range to be teleported to her Relic's dimension.

Also, is it in character for Kumoko to always hide in her dimendion? Because the first thing Eleomore does in combat is spam her attacks.

She only tends to hide in her dimension when she has no other way to fight, she actually only did it once within the story

OpMasada said:
She only tends to hide in her dimension when she has no other way to fight, she actually only did it once within the story
It is her strategy against any powerful opponents. As in, yeah she doesn't use it if she can one shot her opponent, like in all fights she did after her apotheosis too this point except the one she used this strategy in, but if she is serious it is the strategy she uses. She says that much.

In the story there is also the fact that she didn't want to use it, because she didn't want Kuro to see it, since she didn't want him to think up countermeasures. That wouldn't apply in a vs-match.

She certainly doesn't only do it if she has no other way. Shiro even says in the fight she could win without doing it, but that it would take too much time.

Yeah, re-reading the story I can admit she had reasons for not wanting to do it.

However, knowing that shiro is in character, she probably wouldn't resort to that at first sight until she realizes how dangerous eleonore's power is (Her fire, not her overall strenght).

If she takes the decision to think of it as simply fire, she would probably try to defend against it instead of the former, and even if she does use the former, it depends on whether she decides to hide in her dimension in time before eleonore drags her into hers.

You forget that Shiro can see the soul power of other people. Eleonore would instantly be classified as a god and, as Shiro said, she is well aware that she can not win a direct fight against any other god. That is the entire reason she developed that strategy, after all.

Also, wouldn't dimensional fissures, portals or the like protect her from the flames?

i mean she has to legitly be able to affect all her souls as well...eleonore has above 10k souls IIRC (The commanders have that much at the least i think far more than the regular members) so her soul resistance is also just as tanky

Eleonore has 60k+ souls, actually. She and Machina have the same amount, wich is three times lesser than Wolfie's (160k+)

i think wolfie is around 180k+ actually the most a person killed in history according to narration but anyway yeah 60k souls right there tbh...

I mean, shiro isn't quickly getting rid of 60k souls, but from Shrios side it is to be expected to be a long fight. As said, war of attrition it is.

As Shiro put it

Even if the opponent is a god, once they've run out of energy they're an ordinary living creature. Since having an unbelieveable amount of energy for a living creature is what qualifies a god as a god, if that is taken away then they can't be called a god.
Sucking 60k souls dry would probably take a few hours, but afterwards getting rid of what's left is just a formality.

To bypass Eleonore's armor you need to affect and exceed all the quality and/or quantity of the 60k souls at once. Otherwise, she will give 0 ***** and attack.

Eh... why would that be an argument? We are talking about energy drain here I don't see why that would be a works or works not situation. Not to mention that AP wise damage is possible, meaning the criteria is fulfilled to start with.

Picking out single souls of beings made up from a large amount of souls and destroying them seperately is also something kumo desu ga characters have shown to be able to.

Back