• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God vs God (Animdude vs. Godcat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are low 2-C and battle takes place in the Halloween Overworld in FNAF World

Godcat has access to Creator and Destroyer

AnimdudeIdle
The one who creates.

Animdude: 0
GodcatStory1
The embodiment of creation.

Godcat: 6

Inconclusive: 0

Godcat goes through the normal EBF4 final boss scene

both avatars

creator and summons

both avatars

destroyer and summons

both avatars

both creator and destroyer and summons (if all else fails)

I'm gonna vote for Godcat via versatility. They seem pretty evenly match physically, but things like Godcat's death manip, void manip, time manip, etc. should give them the edge. Animdudes main advantage would have been his regen, but Godcart can negate that. However, I need to look more into the abilities of the other FNAF characters because Animdude can apparently use all there abilities, but I'll vore for Godcat in the mean time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back