• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Slayer vs Vampire Hunter (Naofumi & Raphtalia vs D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give this to d

He has a few missing abilities at the moment but he can negate mid godly regen/ resurrection by destroying the fount of life he also has mid godly regen plus his reality warping, fate and probability manipulation

Naofumi can negate regen.

We generally use just what is accepted for the profile, though.

If the profile is incredibly incomplete, why do we even have it?

I didn't create the profile we are waiting for burnout the one who did create the profile to provide scans showing d's abilities so we can add them as no justification was what got d's first page deleted

D has regenerate from attacks that negate Regenerationn before

Has he regenerated from attacks that negate Regenerationn by changing the laws of nature applying to him? 'cause that's what Naofumi does.

Also, how long are you guys waiting? If these takes month's and the profile isn't in a condition anyone considers to be a approximately correct depiction of his powers, recreating it at a point where the profile is complete might be better... Or at least add this template to it for now.

Does D really have this kind of Low 2-C shenanigans? Cause I saw both films and he didn't showcase anything Universe level, unless if I missed something. I'm guessing the info came from the book sources?

Dragopentling said:
Does D really have this kind of Low 2-C shenanigans? Cause I saw both films and he didn't showcase anything Universe level, unless if I missed something. I'm guessing the info came from the book sources?
I think it LN

And LN >>>>>>>>> anime and manga

Hizack123 said:
Dragopentling said:
I think it LN

And LN >>>>>>>>> anime and manga
okay, fair enough answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back