• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of war upgrade and clean ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still just absorption, neither characters have absorption resistance so listing another absorption isn't really noteworthy here.
Couldn't we add it under the "all abilities of Ares" section? Ares can clearly power steal and power null, heck, this could potentially imply that even Ares has Conceptual Manipulation to a degree. It wouldn't be dumbfounded, since Zeus and Athena had absolutely no problems ******* around and finding out with Type 1 Concepts.

Last edited:
@ATalentedMaid there's nothing to imply it's an improved version of the blades of chaos though, it being an improved version would only matter if it bypassed some resistances before, giving it some layered hax, but as of now it just has extra feats that the blades of chaos doesn't exactly lack when nothing implies it couldn't absorbed Thera or Thanatos' powers.

@KLOL506 probably? He has the blades of chaos so it's a bit redundant when he can scale from those weapons in the end.

No one is claiming it's an improved version of BoC Neither am I claiming that BoC couldn't absorb Thera's power or Thanatos's, Furthermore, I had dropped whether he absorbs via BoA or his own power, I find that irreverent. And since when has it been exclusively about bypassing resistance to be considered "improved"?

Using 'improved' or 'enchanted' implies a greater potency, as for example, his potency is only for power/energy/life, but later throughout the game, he absorbed the essence of conceptual being, increasing its conceptual potency. Thus; the "improved" term.

Nah, this is his own power set.

Maybe we could go with "... additional abilities of _____________...."? Perhaps this is satisfactory to both of you?
Hmmmmmm, like this?

"Additional abilities of Thera (Further enhanced his Blades' explosive powers by absorbing Thera's powers to obtain Thera's Bane) and Thanatos (Absorbed Thanatos's essence and himself became Death, The Destroyer of Worlds)"

Though Kratos getting Thanatos's powers becomes quickly redundant because of Ares and Hades so uh...

Technically speaking, his Absorption has increased to the point where he can now absorb and manipulate concepts much like the other Gods (Zeus and Athena specifically) so couldn't we put this under Kratos's description for Conceptual Absorption like this?

"Enhanced Absorption and Explosion Manipulation (Further enhanced his Blades' explosive powers by absorbing Thera's powers to obtain Thera's Bane), Conceptual Absorption Type 1 (Killed Thanatos, and inadvertently absorbed the concept of Death itself into him as a result, with Kratos himself becoming Death, the Destroyer of Worlds, in the process)"

Currently checking for any last minute grammatical errors and punctuation errors.

He has already taken a long time

No, I see that he stops editing for about 10 minutes and I think he's done but he didn't told me and then I see that he started editing again. Also it's almost 2:30 am for me. Going to sleep as soon i lock that profile.

He has already taken a long time

No, I see that he stops editing for about 10 minutes and I think he's done but he didn't told me and then I see that he started editing again. Also it's almost 2:30 am for me. Going to sleep as soon i lock that profile.
Was making some last minute grammatical errors and link additions for stuff that already existed.

Yeah, all grammatical errors have been ironed out. Sorry for the delay. You can lock the profile now.

Locked, anyway going to sleep, cya. You can ask any other to unlock the profile if you need or wait till i wake up.

Nah. We're wrapping up. Leaving the big additions for the next big CRT.

@Theglassman12 You can now close this thread. We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back