• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of war upgrade and clean ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
And extra Resistance to Death Manip via easily having sex with Zora and Lora (Aphrodite's twin daughters), mortals died having sex with them, normally, no shenanigans involved, they just... died[/ISPOILER].

Is it fine if I ask someone to close this thread then?

ohh very very interesting 🗿

@Dereck03 Sorry to ask you again but it seems like the ability links to Kratos's Conceptual Manipulation got messed up during editing because I accidentally typed in Concept instead of Conceptual, can you unlock it one last time so that I can fix it?

Well, I'll lock the profile then. Ask me again if you need any help.

Seems like we forgot to give Hope Kratos and Fear Zeus Type 4 Immortality. ****.

Sorry for the inconvenience @Dereck03, need another unlocking.

By the way @KLOL506, always remember to let me know when you finish the edits, because I don't know if you finished editing when I locked the profile.

By the way @KLOL506, always remember to let me know when you finish the edits, because I don't know if you finished editing when I locked the profile.
Yeah, sure thing, I was looking at the last few bits I may have missed with Kratos so I don't have to ask over and over again.

Anyway, I've added in the edits and other supporting extras that were missing from the profile. We're done here. I hope.

Yeah I think we're definitively done here. Anything definitively new and we'll need a brand new CRT to tackle those.

Huh, again, okay. I've unlocked it for you

The Absorption was left out, The Blade of Athena has some of the same properties of absorbing power as the Blade of Chaos, as shown throughout the game such as absorbing the power of Thera and the essence of Thanatos.
Eh, I think that's still kind of Kratos's powers? The weapons more so act as a filter for Kratos's powers.

Also I think it's already covered by the "All Previous abilities to a much greater extent".

That being said, the Blades of Chaos and Athena will need their own profiles in due time, but I am still waiting for the renders of the Blades of Athena and Exile to be fully made. But if everyone else is fine with adding "Enhanced Absorption" to Kratos's profile via the Blades of Athena, I wouldn't be opposed.

Eh, I think that's still kind of Kratos's powers? The weapons more so act as a filter for Kratos's powers
It would be the blade's own power if he showed that he was absorbing the power using blades and vice versa.
Also I think it's already covered by the "All Previous abilities to a much greater extent".
you can add something like enhance or improve or whatever, as it's absorption on a conceptual level, which is different than his other levels of absorption or that's just me....

It would be the blade's own power if he showed that he was absorbing the power using blades and vice versa.

you can add something like enhance or improve or whatever, as it's absorption on a conceptual level, which is different than his other levels of absorption or that's just me....
Well, the Blades do work as a two way street, they amp him and he amps them back in return. So Enhanced Absorption for both of them seem more likely.

Kratos absorbs Thera's power with blades and Thanatos's essence with Blades of Athena.

Question is, do we give him "Improved Absorption" with the Blades of Athena? Or do we just leave it under the "All previous powers to a much greater extent"?

I mean he has done absorption with his bare hands as a simple human. Blades of Athena themself don't have explicit statements of absorption same way Blades of Chaos have, although they are more or less identical.
But... we do have feats for absorption via Blades of Athena.... but this is also when Kratos was half GoW and it could be Kratos using his own absorption powers.

I'd say its a Coin toss about what is what... or maybe it's both. In lieu of lack of explicit absorption statements for BoA despite sound and identical hax scaling to BoC.... I'd lean towards this being feat for Kratos.

Blades of Athena themself don't have explicit statements of absorption same way Blades of Chaos have, although they are more or less identical.
It isn't necessary since the feats themselves are provided there, it's literally being done with the Blade itself.
In lieu of lack of explicit absorption statements for BoA despite sound and identical hax scaling to BoC.... I'd lean towards this being feat for Kratos.
the same thing can be said, as his justification for absorbing required him to be on contact to absorb power, and without any statements or whatsoever, the BoA would be able to filter his power through it.

In either case, I don't mind either way. Whether it's with the Blade or with his bare hands, either of these is fine with me. Though I'm still inclined to believe Kratos is absorbing power with the Blade of Athena

Regarding whether to use "All previous abilities to a much greater extent" or "improved", I still remain firm on my proposal, because the former doesn't specify to what degree the power is potent, whereas the latter does. It is important to provide a specific explanation.

I'm just gonna chime in while I'm all for giving addtional content to a CRT outside the intial proposals (E.g: Kratos getting better power succ), I feel like we've slightly undermined the OP who hasn't been active on this CRT for almost a week since the original purpose of this CRT has already been applied.

I'm just gonna chime in while I'm all for giving addtional content to a CRT outside the intial proposals (E.g: Kratos getting better power succ), I feel like we've slightly undermined the OP who hasn't been active on this CRT for almost a week since the original purpose of this CRT has already been applied.
The Absorption part is still kind of relevant to the CRT at hand since Conceptual Absorption was part of it, it's just that we never considered applying it to the Blades of Athena up until now, but my opinion as of late still stands that this should just be a feat for Kratos himself, with the blade working only as a filter for the power.

Also it seems like we never added Time Travel to the sisters which is... kind of odd that it wasn't even there to begin with. It's in the OP and it's self explanatory, but uh, seems like we forgot. I'll add it in.

Also it seems like we never added Time Travel to the sisters which is... kind of odd that it wasn't even there to begin with. It's in the OP and it's self explanatory, but uh, seems like we forgot. I'll add it in.
Bruh... moment.

Yeah it truly seems the GoW verse is long overdue a major clean up after Ragnarok drops, I do agree with giving fodder profiles tho.
The Absorption part is still kind of relevant to the CRT at hand since Conceptual Absorption was part of it, it's just that we never considered applying it to the Blades of Athena up until now, but my opinion as of late still stands that this should just be a feat for Kratos himself, with the blade working only as a filter for the power.
Fair enough, I was just a little concerned that the discussion kept going with no input from the OP.

No worries.

In any case, Absorption is the last remaining tidbit of this CRT after which we can close away.

@Theglassman12 Your input regarding this would be appreciated.

It's still just absorption, neither characters have absorption resistance so listing another absorption isn't really noteworthy here.

Its potency is what "improves" it, It has nothing to do with resistance. Having absorbed Thanatos' conceptual essence via the blade of Athena or his own, that's where the aspect of "improved" comes into play, since his absorption is nowhere near as close as it is now.

Leaving it listed "to a greater extent" isn't going to cut it either. If this is an indexing website, it's better to have all these powers defined rather than leaving them undefined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back