• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of war upgrade and clean ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares is done. Time to move onto the countless other gods.

Speaking of which, kind of odd Kratos doesn't have Deconstruction in his Demigod key with Poseidon's Rage, since that's kind of what Poseidon can do with his magic.
Wasn't there a scene in GoW novel where Kratos uses Poseidon's rage and literally completely destroys everything around it leaving a giant crater. It also mentions that not even smoke remained if i am not mistaken.

yeah, norse kratos is whole another complexity need to resolve in near future, Norse Myth profile probably is more complicated than the greek one.
Norse Kratos is an entirely different beast. He has a massive slew of enchantments, runes, perks and many other unique abilities that simply cannot be tackled in a single verse-wide CRT. It will have to be tackled after the Tier 2 CRT.

Guessing that Thanatos has AE Type 1 and CM Type 1, and the Primordials lack them at the moment, it's only fitting they get it in turn to keep things consistent.

also there are siren which has invisibility, summoning, madness manip,

and GOW 1 ceberus which has rapid development.
Yeah all the monsters together have a lot of abillities. Hades Cerberus Mongrel would get soul summoning, Siren Sybil would have lighting manipulation, Gorgons obviously have petrification, Undead Archers would have explosion manipulation, a lot of enemies would have energy projection, Ice harpies have ice manipulation, a lot of enemies would get flight, High Priests of Fate would get Teleportation, Absorption and Statistics reduction. There is a lot more since God of War does have a sizeable variety of enemies. They would also have plenty of resistances.

It would be an interesting profile to make for sure.

Primordials and Thanatos are finished. Now I focus onto the other gods.

also there are siren which has invisibility, summoning, madness manip,
Couple more on top of that actually. They have Death Manip and Sound Manip and a bunch of other Empathic related abilities in the novel involving Kratos's past as a general where majority of his platoon died near instantly after hearing a Siren.

Primordials and Thanatos are finished. Now I focus onto the other gods.
Nice.

Would it be too far fetched to assume Thanatos has power bestowal since apparently every other God and Titan can do it and considering how the magic system works in GoW.

Last edited:
Nice.

Would it be too far fetched to assume Thanatos has power bestowal since apparently every other God and Titan can do it and considering how the magic system work in GoW.
Probably not. Pretty much every single Greek Deity would have it I reckon.

Probably not. Pretty much every single Greek Deity would have it I reckon.
I see. By that notion every Greek Deity should get Enhanced/Extrasensory senses. He even knew where Kratos was in a completely different dimension.

This should also grant him interdimensional to Low Multiversal range via possesion. Since he possesed a dead body in a different dimension. But i know the range thing will be talked about in future CRT.

I see. By that notion every Greek Deity should get Enhanced/Extrasensory senses. He even knew where Kratos was in a completely different dimension.
Athena herself actually has her own feats for that, GOW1 Novel Chapter 4 where she can hear her disciples scream out in agony. In the same novel it's shown that prayers empower the gods. GOW2 Novel's first chapter also implies as such, where the gods are fed up of Kratos causing their followers to starve with his countless wars.

Also, pretty much anyone who survives being ganked by Poseidon's powers should automatically get Resistance to Electricity Manip, Soul Manip and Deconstruction.

That's Kratos, Gaia, Thanatos and Atlas.

Fate manip: self-explanatory
Atropos
Lahkesis
Clotho

Last edited:
Atropos
Lahkesis
Clotho
Unfortunately Clotho has no profile. Which is a big shame. I'll make it a reality for the upcoming CRT.

Also the Myth To Legend video should also be added in. They'll help boost the validity of the novel scans.

Last edited:
Yeah me done with Atropos and Lakhesis. Now. Only Persephone and Kratos remain. I can't do shit about their profiles unless someone unlocks them.

@Dereck03 Would you be able to help?

when fooder enemies profiles will be created ?
Ikr. I've been wanting this since forever. Especially some bosses like the Persian King and the Barbarian King (who should have had a profile a long time ago) Perseus, Theseus, and the last spartan
Also, pretty much anyone who survives being ganked by Poseidon's powers should automatically get Resistance to Electricity Manip, Soul Manip and Deconstruction.

That's Kratos, Gaia, Thanatos and Atlas.
Ares as well, he tanks Poseidon's rage.
Unfortunately Clotho has no profile. Which is a big shame. I'll make it a reality for the upcoming CRT.
Ehhh, I don't really think she needs one. She never really fights

Ehhh, I don't really think she needs one. She never really fights
Actually she does, she bashes her hands around which can easily damage Kratos and need to be temporarily cut off for you to get to the ceiling, and she briefly resists Kratos trying to ram her own blade into her head but fails and dies. There's an entire boss fight with her that ends anti-climatically.

Kratos and Persephone have been handled, and I have added the "Stronger than all the Gods, Titans and every one else in Greek Mythology" part to the Sisters of Fate. Persephone's speed and Kratos's speed with the Gauntlet isn't going through without the upcoming Tier 2 CRT.

I think that's it? We've covered most of the aspects that could be covered without going in too deep to alter the entire cosmology or stuff. Though there are still some more abilities worth adding like Self-Sustenance Types 1, 2 and 3 to all the Gods (Since novel states that Kratos has no need to drink or sleep as a God of War which absolutely scales to the Primordials, Titans and Olympians, and there's Kratos surviving in Ares's dimension in outer space which'd give him Cosmic Radiation Resistance and Self-Sustenance Type 1), Kratos gaining Reactive Evolution, Underwater Breathing Type 2 via Poseidon's power and stuff, but those are a wee bit too controversial to tackle here so they were left for the upcoming CRT. And extra Resistance to Death Manip via easily having sex with Zora and Lora (Aphrodite's twin daughters), mortals died having sex with them, normally, no shenanigans involved, they just... died.

Is it fine if I ask someone to close this thread then?

Actually she does, she bashes her hands around which can easily damage Kratos and need to be temporarily cut off for you to get to the ceiling, and she briefly resists Kratos trying to ram her own blade into her head but fails and dies. There's an entire boss fight with her that ends anti-climatically.
Yeah, but isn't she like restricted to one area?

Persephone's speed and Kratos's speed with the Gauntlet isn't going through without the upcoming Tier 2 CRT.
Yes but for now she should have Sub Relativistic as that was what her reacting to The light of dawn was calced at.
And extra Resistance to Death Manip via easily having sex with Zora and Lora (Aphrodite's twin daughters), mortals died having sex with them, normally, no shenanigans involved, they just... died.
Maybe that says more about them lol.

Also should Deimos have resistance to GOS Kratos abilities for being able to tank them?

Maybe that says more about them lol.

Also should Deimos have resistance to GOS Kratos abilities for being able to tank them?
Just the Eye of Poseidon, nobody really resists the Scourge of Erinys like Kratos does.

Yeah, but isn't she like restricted to one area?
Does it really affect the indexability of the character? I don't think so.

Yes but for now she should have Sub Relativistic as that was what her reacting to The light of dawn was calced at.
That calc is kind of redundant given that Kratos has an FTL rating on top now. Heck, Word of God flatout states that Castor and Pollux would still be swifter than the Redeemed Warrior spamming the Essence of Hyperion, but Castor and Pollux were still no match for Kratos's unsatiable rage and bloodlust. The calc is essentially a temporary placeholder for now until it inevitably gets axed. But it can't get axed here because it created much controversy in the past 4 years ago, I believe.

Last edited:
Does it really affect the indexability of the character? I don't think so.
Fair enough
That calc is kind of redundant given that Kratos has an FTL rating on top now. Heck, Word of God flatout states that Castor and Pollux would still be swifter than the Redeemed Warrior spamming the Essence of Hyperion, but Castor and Pollux were still no match for Kratos's unsatiable rage and bloodlust. The calc is essentially a temporary placeholder for now until it inevitably gets axed.
Yeah I saw that WOG tweet. But I think the MHS+ for her should at least be axed and she should solely be FTL as thats her only speed feat and it's above Kratos Ascension feat.

It's going to get axed into infinite tho right?

Yeah I saw that WOG tweet. But I think the MHS+ for her should at least be axed and she should solely be FTL as thats her only speed feat and it's above Kratos Ascension feat.

It's going to get axed into infinite tho right?
She's supposed to be all-out Infinite, yes.

And Kratos never loses the Light of Dawn in Chains of Olympus?

Been years since I played that
He loses it after his job is finished and never gets it back. Chains of Olympus is the one time where he never gets his new weapons back.

Because even with Ares he gained back all of his magic and weapons as GOW1's ending and GOW2 would tell you, save for the Blades of Chaos which got replaced with the Blades of Athena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back