• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Is it required for the realm to be universal size to be a 4D world?
By current standards, yes. A realm with space-time must be universal in size to qualify as a 4D space-time.

However, those current standards are BS. Logically speaking, the snapshot argument should guarantee that being a default anyways, but we ain't ready for that discussion yet.

However, those current standards are BS. Logically speaking, the snapshot argument should guarantee that being a default anyways, but we ain't ready for that discussion yet.
Sorry this is unrelated to GOW but I got a feat of creating a pocket dimension with its own time and it's independent from the nine realms(universes).

Miniature Garden: an earth size spatial sphere with a flat world within that reach its boundary.

There heavenly star barrier: a world with a copy of Japan and a red moon inside. It's connected to Earth but it has its own timeflow.

Are those L2-C? If a character create an artifact that eliminate the time difference between two universes or pocket dimension. Is that a L2-C feat?

Last edited:
Sorry this is unrelated to GOW but I got a feat of creating a pocket dimension with its own time and it's independent from the nine realms(universes).

Miniature Garden: an earth size spatial sphere with a flat world within that reach its boundary.

There heavenly star barrier: a world with a copy of Japan and a red moon inside. It's connected to Earth but it has its own timeflow.

Are those L2-C? If a character create an artifact that eliminate the time difference between two universes or pocket dimension. Is that a L2-C feat?
No clue TBF.

Further Proof Athena was not kratos/ares level:

IMG20240414160649.jpg

The one who turned into an eagle was Zeus, this guide is all wrong, Kratos thought it was Athena who betrayed him, but in the end it was Zeus himself.

Do you not see the quotation marks? Or that it states it's odd how Athena used a lightning-based attack? The guidebook is teasing towards that.

I don't like announcing dowgrades, but it looks like it's happening

I mean, it's fine to do that. It's not like CRTs are restricted to supporters. It's just really silly cause this one could've been avoided just by asking me or KLOL a few questions.

I mean, it's fine to do that. It's not like CRTs are restricted to supporters. It's just really silly cause this one could've been avoided just by asking me or KLOL a few questions.
I was wondering, how did Gaia know it was Kratos, when he didn't exist in that time period?

Answer (A)

Would this be cosmic consciousness something large on the scale of an entire timeline

Answer (B)

Gaia is omnipresent in all time periods of the God Of War timelines

These were the ideas i thought of

And i just curious about what will we treat about valhalla??

Consider the outer reaches of valhalla can realized realms, and inner reaches of valhalla is higher plane that make those realms as subspace of it

I dont know if this correct but it seems all greek world can manifested in valhalla, make its outer reaches as 5D and inner reaches as 6D

And i just curious about what will we treat about valhalla??

Consider the outer reaches of valhalla can realized realms, and inner reaches of valhalla is higher plane that make those realms as subspace of it

I dont know if this correct but it seems all greek world can manifested in valhalla, make its outer reaches as 5D and inner reaches as 6D
I saw that there are higher dimensional quotes there, two to be honest, i believe i can make the Multiverse 6D, since the Multiverse is 5D

Not really. The Yggdrasil is spatially 5-dimensuonal. Having another 5-dimensional plane be part of it doesn't change that.
But what about the time stuff? Having time be a part of the Yggdrasil should technically get 6D, unless we decide to regulate time to somehow only being a part of the realms.

Not really. The Yggdrasil is spatially 5-dimensuonal. Having another 5-dimensional plane be part of it doesn't change that.
Well yggdrasil and realm between realms basically a higher dimension for everything that contained within it. Valhalla cannot be outside of yggdrasil, that tree is omnipresent and support all of norse world

Back