• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

People on Reddit are the same people who will tell you that any side material like a guidebook or an official manga/ comic for a verse is non canon if it debunks them, nuff said.( I had a lot of experiences with them since I used to argue there for Gow and Dmc)
Apparently you need to destroy a planet to be planet level on there. The same thing goes for universe level.

do you know Karkus by any chance ? A friend of mine used to argue against him, and he is the same guy who is infamous with the kratos anti feats Imgur link.

i believe even feat like "destroying country" are super vague and does not connected with physical stuff. Because it's possible you can kill all people in that big area and you can still be called " he's destroying country" without use big AP stuff

i believe even feat like "destroying country" are super vague and does not connected with physical stuff. Because it's possible you can kill all people in that big area and you can still be called " he's destroying country" without use big AP stuff
In some cases yeah but I don’t think that’s what was even being discussed.

Made Tyr's profile.
Looks good, tho he's missing some of the relics resistances, and Shouldn't he have Low Multiversal range? Don't Bifrost users have Low Multiversal range by default?

Is there any explanation for why did Kratos struggle to destroy iron bars to save Mimir? Or is this something of Asgardian metal?

People on Twitter calling this DLC "lame" and "half-baked" is hilarious Lmaoo. They clearly just mad that this DLC, which is for free, is longer than the entire COD campaign which is 70 F*CKING DOLLARS is absolutely insane to me. People actually have the audacity to defend this level of capitalism but say something that's for free is lame? Wild.

Oh yeah small nitpicks regarding tyr
Lost Unity Armour doesn't amp any everytime You take damage is a low chance to do si

Last edited:
Is there any explanation for why did Kratos struggle to destroy iron bars to save Mimir? Or is this something of Asgardian metal?
It's just Valhalla's way of doing things with Subjective Reality. It has its own rules, and Kratos broke one of them.

Dont you guys think vallhalla feels like buddhist cosmology or something similar like that ? you know lower and higher plane/realms stuff, never ending self-improvement to reach enlightenment, deeper memories, mind/inner-self = higher plane you ascend.
Well as far as i understand valhalla have 2 structure, the outer and inner. Inner reach of valhalla is higher plane of reality that "contain" the realm as it little space and can manifest the deeper memory of kratos

So the higher plane is not kratos' memory or a manifestation of that, but the default plane of valhalla

How I interpreted is that, the higher plane is in reference to the higher layers of one’s memory, like the deepest ones to be exact, some thing does for the lower ones

Last edited:
well i really like rougelite element in the DLC . Randomized gameplay plus encourage you to use different type of attack or equipment. So yeah. Hope they implement like this again in the future but with more open world and massive equipment list available

Back