• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

So are there interesting stuff in lore codex ?
Undead Legionnaires are basically zombies with no souls left in them (The souls just get destroyed completely because of their vile nature). Which basically makes them immune to Soul CM1 fuckery.

Wraiths are vengeful ghosts and restless spirits who are stuck between two worlds (Underworld and Mortal World), hence, their incorporeality.

Undead Legionnaires are basically zombies with no souls left in them (The souls just get destroyed completely because of their vile nature). Which basically makes them immune to Soul CM1 fuckery.

Wraiths are vengeful ghosts and restless spirits who are stuck between two worlds (Underworld and Mortal World), hence, their incorporeality.
damnnnnnnnnn

well the undead also immune to mind, luck manip then ?

And Tyr isn't holding back by any means. Sigrun says this, and he says this himself.

Also I checked the codex, Kratos calls him among the most formidable opponents he's ever faced. He's clearly not as strong as Kratos, as Kratos can Attitude Adjustment him across the arena a bunch of times lol

He might be weaker than Thor, but I think he'd beat him in a fight, he's clearly more skilled and versatile. Not sure about Odin tho

I'm getting angry with Tyr with that katana and there's still that half-human mackerel that makes me angry when he summons it

Even the easy one is impossible to pass, I don't know how many times I died this time, The PS4 could use cheats to make it easier like the PC

Does kratos have Abstract Existence in Norse key? If not, should he get one now?
No, we don't know if he embodies the metaphysical domain the same way he did back in Greece. The amount of Hope he carried from Greece is not good enough to qualify for this anyway.

No, we don't know if he embodies the metaphysical domain the same way he did back in Greece. The amount of Hope he carried from Greece is not good enough to qualify for this anyway.
I wonder, considering the achievement after beating the DLC is "God of Hope" would "athena" try to meddle into his path by copyright infregment?

Can i see the ending message???
Screenshot_20231214_171130.jpg

There are more of Kratos' memories that can be accessed by going through the upper planes of Valhalla again and again. Since there is no end to one's self improvement, there should endless such upper planes as well.

However, I doubt this could be used as there could be other interpretations of this statement.

There are more of Kratos' memories that can be accessed by going through the upper planes of Valhalla again and again. Since there is no end to one's self improvement, there should endless such upper planes as well.

However, I doubt this could be used as there could be other interpretations of this statement.
That means valhalla is High hyper!

There were better statements to describe the higher plane.

He looks at Pandora's statue and says that he is the God of hope, and all people believe in Kratos in Norse mythology, wouldn't that give Kratos more hope?

Back