• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Marvel Comics Thor still has an AP advantage by 1 or 2 universes (according to KLOL, "even a difference of one universe leads to a one-shot due to the unquantifiability of the distance between two separate timelines by default") and a 2-A God-Blast
Yeah I'm not denying that he'd win. Just that it wouldn't be a stomp in character.

And GOW should honestly be unquantifiably higher into 2-C, due to the Yggdrasils hyper timeline

He negs all regen below HG. HG is too much, unfortunately.
actually this is only case if POH kratos is only base CM1. But POH kratos has additional 2 layers higher of CM1 and someone with HG need to have feats for regenerating from higher layer of CM1

actually this is only case if POH kratos is only base CM1. But POH kratos has additional 2 layers higher of CM1 and someone with HG need to have feats for regenerating from higher layer of CM1
No. This doesn't work that way. Maybe if he had regeneration negation to that degree but otherwise you don't negate coming back from losing a concept by making them lose that concept harder or something.

No. This doesn't work that way. Maybe if he had regeneration negation to that degree but otherwise you don't negate coming back from losing a concept by making them lose that concept harder or something.
but it's possible tho i can bypass some regen without regen negs. For example if someone have mid-low regen i can blast him and turn him into puddle of blood thus he can't regen from that.

Yes, because you've destroyed him beyond what he can regenerate from. When you've destroyed someone's concept, you do not destroy it "more" by using better concept destruction, that's dumb.

Quick question but are we possibly able to use the actual Prose Edda for feats and abilities? The Lost Pages of Norse Myth podcast seems to indicate that everything detailed in the edda happened in the GOW version of the myths while the lost pages that they narrate (Such as Odin imprisoning Mimir, Sindri going to the lake of souls to revive Brok, etc...) are just missing parts of the actual book, y'know, hence why the podcast is called what it is.

I'm not sure what the stance could be on this, especially since the edda has several stories involving Loki which doesn't fit with how it is in the games (Along with other differences between the actual myth and what we're shown in 2018 and Raganrok).

Last edited:
Quick question but are we possibly able to use the actual Prose Edda for feats and abilities? The Lost Pages of Norse Myth podcast seems to indicate that everything detailed in the edda happened in the GOW version of the myths while the lost pages that they narrate (Such as Odin imprisoning Mimir, Sindri going to the lake of souls to revive Brok, etc...) are just missing parts of the actual book, y'know, hence why the podcast is called what it is.

I'm not sure what the stance could be on this, especially since the edda has several stories involving Loki which doesn't fit with how it is in the games (Along with other differences between the actual myth and what we're shown in 2018 and Raganrok).
No. They loosely follow it in the wider scope but it veers way too of course to consider. Mimir's a Faerie, Farbauti is an exiled Greek god, Laufey can fight Thor, the Ragnarok Beast etc.

Yeah that's what I figured, was working on my Odin sandbox and looking through the pages of lost myth podcast when they started talking about the prose edda. Wasn't sold on it when they talked about it but figured I may as well ask anyway.

Does Kratos have to be bloodlusted/redlining in order to be performing at his absolute best/strongest in combat?
Yes.

While somewhat calmer but still not holding back at all would he still be able to be as powerful as he is when losing control of his rage?
No, not fully. He'd be getting there, but he still wouldn't be equal to his GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope self. He needs to absolutely lose it like he did with Thor, or like in Ghost of Sparta where he sees his brother die, or in GoW2 where he loses all sense of his humanity and is driven so far to the edge that the only thing on his mind is to kill Zeus, or in GoW3 where he finds the Box empty and that Pandora died in vain, where Zeus mocks him even further, making his blood boil to the utmost limit.

Yes.

No, not fully. He'd be getting there, but he still wouldn't be equal to his GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope self. He needs to absolutely lose it like he did with Thor, or like in Ghost of Sparta where he sees his brother die, or in GoW2 where he loses all sense of his humanity and is driven so far to the edge that the only thing on his mind is to kill Zeus, or in GoW3 where he finds the Box empty and that Pandora died in vain, where Zeus mocks him even further, making his blood boil to the utmost limit.
I thought you would offer me the power of KLOL.

There is always another time. Soon my wank will be too powerful for even KLOL to stop. He will have no choice but to upgrade Ascension Kratos 🗿🗿🗿
Taste 5000 years of pokemonfan’s Chinese martial arts

kungfu-mao.gif

Back