• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Thing is, it wouldn't matter if the realm itself was physically infinite in size or not, because at the end of the day, it'd still be a space-time continuum. And that's where the real shitshow happens, as you will now see in the below paragraph.

Unfortunately, Ultima further reiterated that even this "mid-point" description is not detailed enough to qualify, he said that it'd need to be as detailed and as verbatim as "literally views the realms as like a dot on a page, or views said realm like a flat dot on a page" or something along those lines.

I didn't make the standards so yeah, there you go. 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

We had one shot, and it's been shot. We shot it.

Thing is, it wouldn't matter if the realm itself was physically infinite in size or not, because at the end of the day, it'd still be a space-time continuum. And that's where the real shitshow happens, as you will now see in the below paragraph.

Unfortunately, Ultima further reiterated that even this "mid-point" description is not detailed enough to qualify, he said that it'd need to be as detailed and as verbatim as "literally views the realms as like a dot on a page, or views said realm like a flat dot on a page" or something along those lines.

I didn't make the standards so yeah, there you go. 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

We had one shot, and it's been shot. We shot it.
That's the most ridiculous standard I've ever heard, no offence. What makes it even more funnier is that verses like D.M.C. and DOOM get 1-C and low 1-C respectively with vague statements which aren't even HALF as backed up as GoW.

Honestly, just let it go. We'll likely get further elaboration some day and get to Tier 1 proper. Frankly, ya sorta get used to some of the more asinine aspects of the site. Best to just keep going the best you can.

Funny that just looking into the rift fried Odin's eye. Guess what lies beyond is really something else.

Imagine that the higher existence beyond the rift is some eldritch source of energy that seeps into the world and allows for it to be more malleable to belief. Which would result in the various mythologies and legends coming into being. The idea of Kratos fighting and killing some higher dimensional monster that's the source of Earth's mythological world would be interesting to me.

Funny that just looking into the rift fried Odin's eye. Guess what lies beyond is really something else.
Nah Odin was lying when he said (Or rather showed) Atreus that he lost his eye due to the rift. Atreus asks Mimir about it later and how it contradicts his story about gouging his own eye out after drinking from Mimirs "mystical well" and Mimir very promptly points out that Odin is just bullshitting as he tends to do.

Imagine that the higher existence beyond the rift is some eldritch source of energy that seeps into the world and allows for it to be more malleable to belief. Which would result in the various mythologies and legends coming into being. The idea of Kratos fighting and killing some higher dimensional monster that's the source of Earth's mythological world would be interesting to me.
Damn, interesting. Though folk here will still argue that it can't be higher than 2-C, lol.

One question: is ares creating an illusion of his dimension/universe also AP feat or not?
It's not too clear. Not an illusion given he and Kratos very clearly warp there as shown by GOW2 but it being an AP feat is debatable given the sites standards on pocket reality feats, unless it's stated or heavily implied he made the dimension I don't think our standards would count this as anything other then Dimensional Travel and BFR.

Trust me, learned this the hard way when we had to get rid of 4-A Zelda last year. Vaati's pocket dimension feat will always be legit in my heart.

thanks to MF surtur that created new scaling. So we don't need to deal with Thor affecting the tree or not.

btw regarding seal stuff i guess norse kratos able to seal POH kratos since POH kratos does not have resistance to sealing

The legend is what's said it was because the World Tree, the one Mimir said was true in Ragnarok. If it was solely Thor that would've been mentioned as an ability of his and not exclusive to his fight with Jormungandr.
Went back and listened to the story an yeah you are correct.
Should be limited Time Manip and only for in verse battles

Also to note is that in his story he says Aesir have souls and go to Valhalla but in Ragnarok Odin says they don't klnow what happens after gods die.
Oversight maybe?

Back