• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of war question: Size of dimensions

So I know that the underworld is infinite(multiple statements and all) and like one statement of the universe being infinite or whatever. But I’ve seen other dimensions such as nyx’s, Thanos’s and Morpheus’s dimensions being described as universal in size but not any official statements to back it up. Can someone so me some official statements of there sizes?

Most of them are Twitter statements to be perfectly honest.

Nyx's and Morpheus' realms are described as being parallel to the normal world and a mirror of it respectively, so they're taken to be equal to the universe as far as I know.
The statements from the realms come from guides and in-game stuff (unless you mean the infinite size, which some admittedly do). I really don't know why people think Twitter comments are used for anything more than confirmation for God of War lore most of the time.

Nyx's and Morpheus' realms are described as being parallel to the normal world and a mirror of it respectively, so they're taken to be equal to the universe as far as I know.

The statements from the realms come from guides and in-game stuff (unless you mean the infinite size, which some admittedly do). I really don't know why people think Twitter comments are used for anything more than confirmation for God of War lore most of the time.
Ok but can anyone of you guys so me said statements

There's a lot of things in God of War that are extremely questionable; the Infinite speed stuff, the Tier 1 ratings, ect. I don't really see anything against most of the Norse pantheon gods being 3-A, but I'm iffy about High 3-A and Tier 2 stuff.

Ok but can anyone of you guys so me said statements
The Nyx statements are in the Greek World blog and the Morpheus one is in one of the links regarding the universe sized realms from what I remember.
There's a lot of things in God of War that are extremely questionable; the Infinite speed stuff, the Tier 1 ratings, ect. I don't really see anything against most of the Norse pantheon gods being 3-A, but I'm iffy about High 3-A and Tier 2 stuff.
Personally, the Tier 2 stuff seems fine to me (though I do agree that Yggdrasil looks iffy and Infinite could fit more with combat and reaction speeds for many characters). Regardless, this thread doesn't seem like the place to talk about it.

Anyway, I'm going to study right now, so I'll get try to get back here a few hours later.

Tier 2 doesn't get more blatant than GoW.
Destruction of Creation reducing everything to Chaos, a void that predates Creation. Which would require Destruction of time.

Cronos birthing time.

Morpheus merging which is 2C.

This is just Greek stuff.

Then there are more tier 2 feats in Norse.

Like tier 2 feats outnumber Tier 3 feats by landslide. Its the most consistent thing in the verse.

There are other infinite speed feats in the verse...I think I can argue for that. But thats for later.

Nothing regarding the actual cosmology of GoW is from WoG. GoW 4 doesn't need WoG whatsoever. There is some WoG that just confirms some scaling like bruno stating yes indeed, the titans replaced the Primordials, and the Gods replaced the titans.

As for everything regarding the pantheons and the scale of them, you can find everything you need on the blogs that are linked on the profiles.

The Nyx statements are in the Greek World blog and the Morpheus one is in one of the links regarding the universe sized realms from what I remember.

Personally, the Tier 2 stuff seems fine to me (though I do agree that Yggdrasil looks iffy and Infinite could fit more with combat and reaction speeds for many characters). Regardless, this thread doesn't seem like the place to talk about it.

Anyway, I'm going to study right now, so I'll get try to get back here a few hours later.
I thought the blog just mentioned Morpheus realm had an separate timeline or something not that it was the size of a universe

Nothing regarding the actual cosmology of GoW is from WoG. GoW 4 doesn't need WoG whatsoever. There is some WoG that just confirms some scaling like bruno stating yes indeed, the titans replaced the Primordials, and the Gods replaced the titans.

As for everything regarding the pantheons and the scale of them, you can find everything you need on the blogs that are linked on the profiles.
Well after looking through the blog all I found was that Nyx has a alt dimension, Thanos’s realm is of an unknown size and I didn’t seen anything on Morpheus

I thought the blog just mentioned Morpheus realm had an separate timeline or something not that it was the size of a universe
Well after looking through the blog all I found was that Nyx has a alt dimension, Thanos’s realm is of an unknown size and I didn’t seen anything on Morpheus
Bruh...
Nyx is a dimension parallel to mortal realm, where only eternal night persists. Already proving separate space-time. The fact that it shows our own moon as its reflection proves mirror....only difference being eternal night time. Obviously mirrorimg would lead to same size as our own Greek Mortal univese which is High3A.
Thats just spatial size...don't forget time exists. Thus low2C
and lets not for she birthed Morpheus from herself. who is low2C himself.

And duh...about Morpheus....alt timelines are universal size by default....thats basic common sense. The fact that he was consuming mortal realm...already proves he is atleast big as mortal universe. His dimension is literally called other side of coin in relation to mortal world. Unless you wanna argue opposite sides of coins are unequal sizes😑. that's easily low2C.
Go check the Primordials page.

And lets not forget all Primordials are equal to each other. Most of the Primordials being living universes. This fact alone should prove each is equal in size.
Uranus=Nyx=Morpheus=Thanatos etc etc...
Thanatos dimension would easily be same size as other Primordials dimension.
Even Tartarus is likely another Primordial who forms the basis of underworld....and he is High3A.

High3A spatial size is the most consistent in the verse...for all dimension. Not forgetting each universe is low2C due to existence of time in each. Making Greek Cosmos 2C.

I really hope that the misconception of the entire series scaling mostly to Twitter is done away with eventually. Half of those quotes are only used here because people would throw hissy fits over Goku level Kratos.

I mean you do have people who believe Goku never surpasses planet level or even reaches planet level, so I wouldn’t give them the time of day.

It's just validation/confirmation on what is presented. GoW was fodder before GoW 2018 because the lore wasn't presented in the game due to the nature of the games being very linear. 2018 simply presented the level of scale directly in the game because it's open world. I wouldn't even call it a misconception at this point, it's been years, it's just petty at this point.

Back