• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Greek Pantheon Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With new extremely detail explanation, I can agree with this upgrade. Gow has always been epic in term of scale.

5 years ago, this GoW feat already discovered but due to misinterpretation and lack of supporter member many feats are covered in shadow.

Well, it seems like you have this revision under control, so I will unsubscribe from this discussion.

Kepekley23 said:
The feat is that they spin all the threads of life, fate and death all at once. Clotho states that it is from her threads that all life on Earth is born. The scans are on that blog above.
Assuming "all life on Earth" only refers to non-microscopic life/only actual surface life, the number of which is >10 quintillion, and that each thread is about five meters in length, you have 50 quintillion meters. Then you divide that by the fact that they're said to do this in the precise instants, such as the instant in which a life ends and the brain function ceases, and you have a minimum timeframe of 0.1s for neural speeds.

That is, needless to say, so high into MFTL that it isn't funny.
what if it's include microscopic life ?

I get there was Norse compromises and all but Im kind of uncomfortable with all of the GoW pages having such massive ranges in stats. (Like MSS and likely uni+ to low multiversal) I know sometimes it just is like that on profiles, but eh.

It is not that massive with the Greek Series, since technically Low 2-C and 2-C are under the same key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back