• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied the changes to Blade of Olympus. Change history here, here and here.

Currently working on the Redeemed Warrior. He's a big boi. Will work on Kratos and the others later.

BTW, Redeemed Warrior has Limited Teleportation with the Essence of Hyperion. This is false, Essence of Hyperion does not allow you to teleport nor is it a teleportation-based attack, it merely allows you to channel the power of a Hyperion portal by opening one and then charging hard at your opponent (The description very clearly states "Advance on your enemy", not "teleport to your enemy"), and it is also merely a nerfed version of Zeus's own godly dash as per WoG, and it allows you to dash across the arena rapidly, this was already noted down in the Greek Mythology blog. So Teleportation should be straight up removed.
ohh yeah agree with this

I think I'm done with Kratos? I added in Alrik's Hammer's abilities there as well as the other extras from the Blade of Olympus (Regen and Immortality Neg, Elemental Manip, Air Manip, Energy Manip and Projection and so on and so forth).

Will work on Ares, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus next, though I assume they already have all the above abilities in one way or the other.

I think I'm done with Kratos? I added in Alrik's Hammer's abilities there as well as the other extras from the Blade of Olympus (Regen and Immortality Neg, Elemental Manip, Air Manip, Energy Manip and Projection and so on and so forth).

Will work on Ares, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus next, though I assume they already have all the above abilities in one way or the other.
No way, klol, you didn't forget about the BoO life manipulation again, did you? 💀

Dealt with Hades (Hopefully), a lot of his abilities that the Redeemed Warrior has are already in Hades's powers and abilities that don't even rely on Ascension in the first place.

Dealt with Hades (Hopefully), a lot of his abilities that the Redeemed Warrior has are already in Hades's powers and abilities that don't even rely on Ascension in the first place.
A minor change to Hades' profile is that the Intangibility should be changed.

Intangibility (Immaterial. The energy of Tartarus allows those who harness it to turn intangible)
To:
Intangibility and Life Absorption (with Wraith Fang; which can turn into an intangible and absorb the life-forces of anyone attempting to attack said mist)

Last edited:
A minor change to Hades' profile is that the Intangibility should be changed.

To:
I wonder what other missing abilities that were not linked we may find. Keep looking, there may be more abilities and weapons that we haven't added yet, already finding a ton like Underground Mobility and whatnot.

Agree with everything.

But i have a question, will this powers be added to the gods themself (assuming theys don't already have those abilities in their profiles)?

Since those abilities do originate from them.

Agree with everything.

But i have a question, will this powers be added to the gods themself? Since those abilities do originate from them.
Most of the Gods already have them in bulk in one way or another, but yes. Hades already has had the abilities added to them (The new ones anyway), I'll do Zeus and Poseidon later, they're a bit tricky to do because they already have majority of these abilities by their own merit.

Most of the Gods already have them in bulk in one way or another, but yes. Hades already has had the abilities added to them (The new ones anyway), I'll do Zeus and Poseidon later, they're a bit tricky to do because they already have majority of these abilities by their own merit.
Well their profiles can still mention that Redeemed Warriors under their allegiance have those abilities as further justification.

Well their profiles can still mention that Redeemed Warriors under their allegiance have those abilities as further justification.
Zeus and Hades already have that AFAIK, Hades has an entire separate tabber marked "Energy of Tartarus" just for that.

Perhaps this stuff might be for another thread but:

1. Shouldn't Ares have all of Kratos' abilities from Ascension - GOW1?

2. I believe Thanatos is missing abstract existence, since Kratos assimilates his role in the end of GOS.

3. Shouldn't all the Greek gods have accelerated development just as a biological trait, as all of them grow stronger over time?

Perhaps this stuff might be for another thread but:

1. Shouldn't Ares have all of Kratos' abilities from Ascension - GOW1?
Ummmmm, no? Ares would only have hold over Kratos's Fire Manipulation abilities and Absorption abilities. He wouldn't have the magics of the other gods or their equipment.

2. I believe Thanatos is missing abstract existence, since Kratos assimilates his role in the end of GOS.
Right, the Primordials were accepted as being literal concepts in the Conceptual CRT. Wouldn't that make the Primordials and Thanatos Type 1 Concepts? Since they are the literal embodiments of what they represent and exist outside of the control of reality?

@GilverTheProtoAngelo @Theglassman12 @Aetheric Pariah You guys were the ones who handled the Conceptual revisions so if you could explain further that'd be great.

3. Shouldn't all the Greek gods have accelerated development just as a biological trait, as all of them grow stronger over time?
AFAIK the gods sustain themselves only by gaining more worshippers, Ares and Kratos do not need anything of the sort. The Colossus just keeps getting stronger and stronger second by second with Kratos's powers, it's not like anyone likes him in the first place, they hate him for his conquests, gods included.

Ummmmm, no? Ares would only have hold over Kratos's Fire Manipulation abilities and Absorption abilities. He wouldn't have the magics of the other gods or their equipment.
Does he? Because he does use Hades' soul Summon, and he stole everything Kratos had, and his Clones were shown using the other gods equipment and magic, like the blade of Artemis and Zeus' fury.

But IDK, maybe this is a reach.
AFAIK the gods sustain themselves only by gaining more worshippers, Ares and Kratos do not need anything of the sort. The Colossus just keeps getting stronger and stronger second by second with Kratos's powers, it's not like anyone likes him in the first place, they hate him for his conquests, gods
Yeah, but wouldn't that still be a form of it? Or empowerment or something lmao

Does he? Because he does use Hades' soul Summon, and he stole everything Kratos had, and his Clones were shown using the other gods equipment and magic, like the blade of Artemis and Zeus' fury.
Power Mimicry and Duplication would handle that.

Yeah, but wouldn't that still be a form of it? Or empowerment or something lmao
Empowerment is the correct power for that. Accelerated Development happens on its own.

Kratos had all his powers ripped out of himself and Ares uses it for himself.
Even before that he mimiced his power through Kratos's clone.

Right, the Primordials were accepted as being literal concepts in the Conceptual CRT. Wouldn't that make the Primordials and Thanatos Type 1 Concepts? Since they are the literal embodiments of what they represent and exist outside of the control of reality?

@GilverTheProtoAngelo @Theglassman12 @Aetheric Pariah You guys were the ones who handled the Conceptual revisions so if you could explain further that'd be great.
Yeah they need AE1, their profile is doggyass.

Kratos had all his powers ripped out of himself and Ares uses it for himself.
Even before that he mimiced his power through Kratos's clone.
So he'd basically get those via Power Mimicry then? Great.

Yeah they need AE1, their profile is doggyass.
They'd also get Concept Manipulation Type 1 in tandem then, won't they?

Prolly best left for the big revision. The Primordials currently just look horrendous.

Last edited:
Bump.

I will do the final work on Zeus and Ares now.

Speaking of Accelerated Development, Zeus straight up states that as Mount Olympus grew so too did the might of the Olympians. Additional support from GOW3.

Speaking of Accelerated Development, Zeus straight up states that as Mount Olympus grew so too did the might of the Olympians. Additional support from GOW3.
Is more of an Empowerment rather than AD, since it's makes their power inadvertently grow as the mountain grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back