• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War - Ascension Kratos and the Redeemed Warrior Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. What you have all mostly agreed with can probably be applied then.

I'm confused here, there's nothing to apply? SoL Redeemed Warrior has been accepted for years, it's even the blog posted on all the relevant profile sunder the tally section for speed. The only thing this thread would accomplish would be adjusting the speed on the profile to outright say "SoL with Hyperion's Essence".
  • The Essence of Hyperion, a lightspeed short burst dash performd by absolute fodders with a fraction of Zeus' powers (Lightspeed)

It doesn't seem like the speed for Redeemed Warrior was accepted; also, these types of blogs can have outdated or unaccepted proposals.
It was also brought up in the OG upgrade thread for AP and speed, where everything from the blog was accepted.
Specific post where it was mentioned.
It was mentioned as a lower end feat (obviously), but nevertheless brought up and accepted, like everything else in the thread. Unless there was a CRT since then that downgraded the redeemed warriors speed specifically, I see no reason as to why it still wouldn't be considered accepted like everything else. The only issue here is that it was never labeled/listed on the profile, most likely due to not being their own actual speed and tied to an ability. I'd say this thread could be the catalyst to simply have it labeled.
The only thing from the actual blog that's outdated is:
  • The Primordials fighting in a void that precedes time (Infinite)
Also infinite speed in general, but that's about to change...

was sol redeemed warrior accepted in this thread?
Yes, but I was saying that SoL redeemed warrior was already accepted years ago with the OG upgrades.
SoL Redeemed Warrior isn't accepted just as much a Hyperion's spear being capable of bearing the cosmos isn't. They were both accepted, and both had their own sections on the blog, which isn't outdated and is still used to clarify GoW's ratings to this day.

I'm confused here, there's nothing to apply? SoL Redeemed Warrior has been accepted for years, it's even the blog posted on all the relevant profile sunder the tally section for speed. The only thing this thread would accomplish would be adjusting the speed on the profile to outright say "SoL with Hyperion's Essence".
Odd because it isn’t on the profile from what I’m seeing

I see. It is possible that the applications of changes were forgotten; these situations happen sometimes in the wiki.

Last edited:
So what has been accepted to be applied here?

The accepted changes need to be applied first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back