• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He became a Draugr due to his rage/revenge lust, and refusing to go to the afterlife, the clash with the Valkyrie just burned him away allowing him to become one, they even describe him as mortal while he's being destroyed.

It also doesn't really debunk the point.

https://youtu.be/UzEoDPdprdQ?t=4m30s

"Mother said that Draugr were warriors who died, but their souls were stubborn and angry to stop fighting. They'd fight of the valkyrie that came to collect them, and bring their own dead bodies back to life.... warping and twisting their previous form into something else. Now they're husks of their former selves and fight anybody they can find. She also said they can comeback in all different, shapes, and sizes and that some even have powers that other may not"

So based on this they become draugr due to Valkyrie who want to collect their souls ?

Oh, that's not what it said in the Video i watched. It basically said they died, resisted going to the afterlife, and became incarnates of their rage.

Edit: I meant to say his rage is the Draugr in the comment above your's.

there are warriors who died turn into hel-reaver. It's interesting because when hel-reavers died, it will go to helheim but draugr not.

Wait a moment, on Atreus page it's stated that one of his weakness is: "Cannot willingly use Spartan Rage and doing s will cause him to overtax his body immediately", but wasnt it before the Realizatio that he was in 1/4 a god?

I mean wasnt the whole point of telling him, making sure that he wont get sick again? It shouldnt be a weakness anymore then...

Ssr4vegito said:
If there are plans to create Thor and jormungandr profile i want Thor please.. He us my favorite god
No. Why create profiles for characters we have no idea where they stand.

Ovrhide said:
Ssr4vegito said:
If there are plans to create Thor and jormungandr profile i want Thor please.. He us my favorite god
No. Why create profiles for characters we have no idea where they stand.
not really, those characters has feat in the game

So, if the shaking the nine realms thing becomes a 3-A feat, wouldn't that make the 3-A things in the lore of the past games more possible, especially if he is supposed to be at least a little weaker in this one, because if he somehow jumped from 6-A to 6-C, up to 3-A wouldn't that seem odd if he was weaker, not that I think that he is much weaker at all really, but still.

Also, he will probably get stronger throughout the rest of the games since he seemed to be holding back a little in this one, can't wait for that.

Egarroyo0330 said:
So, if the shaking the nine realms thing becomes a 3-A feat, wouldn't that make the 3-A things in the lore of the past games more possible, especially if he is supposed to be at least a little weaker in this one, because if he somehow jumped from 6-A to 6-C, up to 3-A wouldn't that seem odd if he was weaker, not that I think that he is much weaker at all really, but still.
Also, he will probably get stronger throughout the rest of the games since he seemed to be holding back a little in this one, can't wait for that.
i wouldn't say kratos is weaker, yes about the tier but since kratos w/ pandora box, Gow 2, and GoW 3, Use power up so he is stronger than new kratos.

But this kratos still scale to GoW 1 kratos without pandora box. So jumping from 7-B to high 6-C is consistent upgrade.

He does not even use the power up in GoW 3 until the very last fight with Zeus the power was dormant so it was still mostly him, but alright.

How many different myths do you think they will take Kratos to, I honestly wouldn't mind most of them since it is likely they would be very different, since each pantheon would have at least a couple of differences, and if they start adding in the 3-A feats that we seem to be getting from the new game, Kratos could potentially be one of the strongest vidoe game characters ever, if he eventually has to fight multiple 3-As at the same time, or higher tier enemies, the power creep would be unreal.

The tier for Zeus might need updating (since we use Aristarchus' calculations for the Cosmos' size and that is not allowed apparently)

Secondly it feels a bit odd to scale them to their Myth counterparts honestly, mostly since the statements are a lot higher (It does depend though if we do see Universal Feats later on that make the statements consistent)

We wouldn't have to argue for the myth profiles because we start getting 3-A feats from Ymir, Odin, and Thor and the World Serpent due to the lore that is discussed in game, they could be making the GoW versions stronger than the myth ones, I mean look at Marvels Thor, he is way stronger than the myth version in the comics. Unless the myth versions get mentions of things that put them at around 3-A levels like making the universe, or being felt through nine different dimensions at the same time, the Myth versions shouldn't automatically be the same.

The thing that confuses me the most is the time travel stuff. Shouldn't there be two timelines in GoW one where Kratos is killed by Zeus and comes back which is 90% of GoW 2 and one being timeline where Kratos battled Zeus in the finale and GoW 3 so shouldn't that mean most things happened in GoW didn't happen in the 3rd one like Fates should be alive because Kratos fought Zeus which means the journey to the temple didn't happen and also how past Gaia from the titanomachy know Kratos? He wasn't even born at that time and shouldn't there be two Gaia in the GoW 3 timeline or is she above time?

@Ssr4vegito The timeline is a little weird sometimes, so try not to think to hard about it, as for Gaia, yes she is above time, all the titans are, time is meaningless to them, which is why she already knew of Kratos before he was born.

I think this Kratos should be Relativistic, he still is a God, and kill another God (Baldur), even if Baldur is a weak god, in Gow 3, even Hércules is able to react the ligth from the Helios Head, and he is just a Demi-God in the Greek Myth, so probably Baldur is much stronger than Hercules...

The Zeus Warriors have a attack in Ligthspeed, and other Warriors are able to react this...

https://imgur.com/RPGeRaC

And the Multplayer is Cannon...

https://imgur.com/a/FedJo

I don't know if this feats are already posted here, but, for me it's very acceptable...

Yeah, but Hercules is extremely powerful, capable of fighting Titans, performing the tasks of the 12 labours (which probably includes holding up the Earth's surface), and fighting Kratos in GoW 3.

That first one was off screen iirc. It's part of his labours "holding up the sky", but in GoW it's actually holding up the Earth's surface.

Herc literally says he completes his 12 labors, one being the sky/earth thing. None of them are shown though, and this wiki does not except the light-speed and multiplayer stuff, mostly because it does not seem like that in the games, even if it is cannon.

Also, the World Serpent is way higher than multi-continental considereing when him and Thor fought they were felt through the nine realms even though they are different dimensions. They even break the thing holding the realms in place so hard the Serpent gets sent backward in time.

I mean we may get 3-A, old GoW since the new one has multiple 3-A feats discussed such as the realms thing, Sutur giving heat to the cosmos, and Ymir making the universe and then being killed by Odin, it would make the old ones more likely to be added since it would show that those would make sense next to these other cosmic feats.

Well, we should considering Hercules still is just a Demi-God, for me,SpeedLight Baldur is MUCH MORE acceptable than Hercules holding the sky, because the LightSpeed attack was at least actually said within the franchise, and executed...

Anyway, the High Gods in the Norse Myth in Gow, until now, considering the Giant Serpent feat, have been at least in the Normal Gods in Greek Myth... and have the feats of Yggdrasil (Above Space-Time), Ymir (Created the 9 realms), Thor and Giant Serpent shook the 9 Realms, Skoll eat the Sun, among others...

Even though Kratos got weaker, he should have a Relativistic speed, at least, in my opinion, imo...

I mean being a demi-god does not necesserily mean anything, Kratos was a demi-god a majority of the games but was incredibly strong. Also, do they ever say that Baldur is light-speed? Because, I don't remember that.

Are you right on that point...

it has never been said that baldur has speed of light, i think he's got that speed because he's on par with Kratos, and this Kratos is still a God, probably in the same level as the Hercules, at least...

Just to remember, GODS DO NOT GROW OLD, or have a downgrade by the age, so, in my opnion, is IMPOSSIBLE Kratos doesn't have at least a Relativistic speed, bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back