• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War (2018) General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OBD was putting Atreus against two 8-A teams, so they probably have him at Tier 7 too.

Before he realized his potential though he would probably be 9-B for being able to harm Ogres and Trolls and Heavy Draugrs

Every time Baldur spilled blood was due to Kratos beating the shit out of him. I agree he should scale higher but I'm not in belief that he is on the level of Kratos and the other gods. He should scale near their level though but not so high since he's still obviously a child.

Atreus electric arrows stunned Kratos. Just like how Modi held down Kratos by giving him a continued dosage of electricity. I wouldn't go so far as to say it harmed him (I think I'm nitpicking here lol), if it was a regular arrow Kratos would've shrugged it off.

Rematch the last scene of the final boss fight, atreus was doing visible damage to him and his arrows harmed baulder as well

Atreus mother real name isn't Faye, her true name was "Laufey The Just" apparently she went around saving a lot of people and her fame reached even Asgard, Thor also wanted to find her to fight.

So, Odin was said to have created the universe from the void, and Thor slayed him.

Surtur supposedly created a world full of stars and fire. Mimir said he gave heat to the cosmos.

Kepekley23 said:
So, Odin was said to have created the universe from the void, and Thor slayed him.
Surtur supposedly created a world full of stars and fire. Mimir said he gave heat to the cosmos.

@Kep Wait what? Where did you hear this? It was stated that Ymir created everything in the universe and Odin slayed him anc used his flesh to create Midgard

Sorry, I had Odin's name pasted.

Basically, it was stated in-game Ymir created the universe from the void of Ginnungagap, with Odin slaying him to seize his rule.

It also appears that the Reality Theory was directly confirmed by Tyr.

Actually, Ymir was directly stated to have created everything in the universe. That is semantics.

These were Poseidon's Hippocampi, not the Leviathan e.e

According to Cory Barlog, the axe's name is based on the Biblical monster. Which is actually interesting in-universe.

The Christian God exists in the Palestine and Israelite realms, with the GoW II reference to Jesus's birth being canon according to WoG.

IN THE GAME HAS A HANDLE AND 6 SPECIAL RUNS, THAT IS A REFERENCE TO THE MANHOLE OF THE THANOS, THEY DO BASICALLY THE SAME THING, SO THAT IN A LOWER SCALE THE WEAPON IS CALLED SHATTERED GAUNTLET OF AGES

Hakaishim said:
IN THE GAME HAS A HANDLE AND 6 SPECIAL RUNS, THAT IS A REFERENCE TO THE MANHOLE OF THE THANOS, THEY DO BASICALLY THE SAME THING, SO THAT IN A LOWER SCALE THE WEAPON IS CALLED SHATTERED GAUNTLET OF AGES
no need capslock geez...

Kepekley23 said:
Actually, Ymir was directly stated to have created everything in the universe. That is semantics.
Are you disagreeing or agreeing with what Weekly said? because they're right

Kadmus Prime said:
Kepekley23 said:
Are you disagreeing or agreeing with what Weekly said? because they're right

It's semantic. If you created "Everything" in the universe. Then you created universe. This is basically what kep said

i think it would be cool if we can calc how much force that kratos put to throwing the axe to the sky vertically, Can someone do that ?

I still want a link to the thing about Ymir because i remember Mimir saying he created everything IN the universe, not the universe itself

Argumentum ad semanticum. He made everything in the universe from a primordial void of nothingness. That's a 3-A feat by our standards.

Not really, technically for it to be a 3-A feat he would have to have created the void as well

Creating everything in the universe is only 3-B

Incorrect.

Creating everything in the universe is a 3-A feat. If there was no matter and you filled an absolute void with everything in the universe, it's 3-A.

How fast do you guys think Atreus is (physically, not with arrows)?

In one of the podcasts, they described Atreus as seeing Kratos move him at impossibly high speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back