• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God has graced us

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
POKÉMON Detective Pikachu - Official Trailer 1
POKÉMON Detective Pikachu - Official Trailer 1

I don't care if this isn't worth highlighting, everybody needs to see this.

I'm not kidding btw: Deadpool as Detective Pikachu might be the best thing ever.

Don't even joke about comparing this to that '''FILTH'''.

Uh, no, the Sonic looks genuinely terrifying, this actually manages to blend the CG with the original designs.

In short, r u blind?

Now I wonder, was there any live action Pokémon movie before this one? You know, like one of those obscure films that almost no one knows about?

For example, Dragon Ball had one before Dragon Ball Evolution.

Dragon Ball actually had two before Dragon Ball Evolution (even if both of them were unofficial).

Wait, are you talking about the Dragon Ball movies or DP and Sonic?

I don't like the look of this

Seol404 said:
Also that trailer came out weeks ago, how did you just now find out about it?
I have the same question...

I have no problems with the designs.

...except for Psyduck, and Charizard look strange but it's acceptable.

I am not thrilled at all about this movie, I feel that it's too... weird... but some of my friends are excited, and I'm fine with that.

Wait, Crabs... Is this news to you? I've known of this for a while. I literally sent you a Mister Mime meme from this trailer.

Yes, I know this has been a thing for while, shush your pieholes, and enjoy the beauty.

Copetan said:
I am not thrilled at all about this movie, I feel that it's too... weird... but some of my friends are excited, and I'm fine with that.
>clear throat<

I'm sorry, do I need to reiterate? DEADPOOL as PIKACHU.

You guys really don't know how to count your blessings.

It's werid to hear pikachu talking im used to hearing him saying just his name like he always does..

Sans2345 said:
It's werid to hear pikachu talking im used to hearing him saying just his name like he always does..
It's a movie about Detective Pikachu, he NEEDS to talk.

Back