• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor of Mankind VS Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria Lucero said:
Yes.
A couple minutes ago, actually.

Goku can clash his fists 6 times and the univrse dies, right?
Yeah, but so does Goku. And Beerus. And debatably Whis.

How does Goku's timestop work?

GEOM Wins Hands down.

The Emperor is Precognative and Clarivoyant, he would see events unfolding before him.

The Emperor can not only stop time, he can unmake it completely.

- Inquisition Wars

The Emperor fights in three dimensions at once, Physical, Mental, and the Soul

- Horus Heresy

The Emperor can cause a person to no longer exist at any point in all of creation, along with all its kin.

-Garros

The Emperor has Infinite Psyker powers.

1. He olds back the Infinite Realms of chaos from spilling into the physical universe, every second of every day for 40,000 Years.

2. He powers the 75,000 Lightyear long Astronomicon Beacon, nothing lives in its path.

3. He Holds closed the Imperial Webway on Terra.

4. He manages the entire Imperium at the same time.

5. Psykers are limited by their willpower, the Emperors Willpower is stated as Omnipotent. (All Powerful Will)

6. An Alpha+ Level Psyker is Able to perform ANY feat as long as they have the Will to do it. The Emperor is beyond this level.

The Emperor is extremely Durable, he was tanking planetary attacks in three dimensions at once in his fight against horus.

- Horus Heresy

Q. Goku not being able to be harmed because of God Ki?

A. The Emperor fought against Horus whom was infused with the Powers of the 4 Gods of Chaos. When the Emperor dealt his deathblow to Horus the 4 Gods of Chaos Fled Horus' Corpse in Fear of the Emperor's power. Keep in mind the Greater Daemons and the 4 Gods of chaos can Create and destroy Universes on a whim.

Q. Goku Just Speed Blits.

A. How exactly do you speed blitz a Being whom is Precognative and Clarivoyant? Can stop time? Is Armored in Adamantium? Surrounded by a Forcefield? Can Warp Reality to mind breaking levels?

I know 40,000 Very well I've also seen all of DB DBZ DBSUPER(So Far) And GT.

No version of Goku can Beat the Emperor, if you want ALOT more feats I can show you. But this should be enough to sway anyone but the die hards.

Ceispherus said:
The Emperor is Precognative and Clarivoyant, he would see events unfolding before him.
I know the Emperor pretty damn well, but somehow, I COMPLETELY forgot this well known ability during this thread. lol

(I forgot some of the stuff that was said here about the GEOMK )

GEOMK has my vote for everthing Ceispherus said

Also, don't know if this is too important, but Malcador (who's so much weaker than the Emperor that it isn't even funny) could pretty much instantly process events from across the galaxy with his psychic powers, so the Emperor's speed of thought is likely pretty God damn fast.

GEOM uses his Precog and Clairvoyant but all he sees is the vision of a man with blue hair that pounds himself to death.

Jokes aside pretty sure GEOM wins this fight.

So you're saying an Psyker with nigh unlimited potential who can see the future would be unable to avoid Goku?

He has atleast Galactic range mental powers.

Goku can consider attacking the emperor , Who could then already know goku is going to attacl before he does. Randomly teleport somewhere atleast a galaxy span away or just fold himself into another dimension.

Then he could reach out with his mind and rip his soup from his body or various other nasty things.

Or he could create a nigh indestructible forcefield around himself and laugh as it fries anyones mind who touches it.

Or he could create a massive rip in reality that spans through millions of star systems which im pretty sure no living thing would wamt to be inside of.

Matt Salema said:
Crazystarf said:
Does godly ki prevent any soul attacks and hax from affecting the body, or does it still go through?
No, godly ki doens't prevent any hax or external ability.
That being said, Goku speedblitzes with his superior speed and agility in short distances.
Uhh...

No.

The Emperor withstood All Four Chaos gods (Which are Cosmic entities) and His most powerful son All at the same time.

While holding back..

and even then GeoM is a POWERFUL Psyker, I mean look at these abilities..

Smite Bolts of lightning shoots from his hand heading towards the unlucky foe, electrifying them with a volley of lethal psychic energy.
Vortex of Doom A hole is torn between real and warp space, consuming any unlucky foe (or friend) caught in its path.
Holocaust The squad can concentrate their power, causing a ball of white hot flame to incinerate their foes.
Or my favorite

Flickering Fire of Tzeentch: The wielder makes his foes spontaneously combust,

Again. Psyker abilitys make GeoM Stomp Goku.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
...Shouldn't people be arguing about how Goku would like...BFR or incap Big E since he, ya know...can't actually kill him?
Well.. Wouldn't a spirit bomb work?

Tzula said:
Nah.

Not only would it work way less on GEoM than someone truly evil (like Chaos Horus), but Big E's soul is quite literally several degrees of infinity more durable than his physical body.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Tzula said:
Nah.
Not only would it work way less on GEoM than someone truly evil (like Chaos Horus), but Big E's soul is quite literally several degrees of infinity more durable than his physical body.
Well I mean.. He allows the Inquisition to Run Rampant, Does that count as evil?

God emperor of mankind wins with his clarivoyence stuff by deafeting goku befor the battle start.

Ok this is curbstomp in God Emporer Of Mankind's favour because of hax. Goku may have more raw power but GEOM can strike Golu on a supernatural level.

It'll take a being like Demonbane to beat this one and God Emperor of Mankind wins against Goku completely.

I just hope the next battle the God Emperor of Mankind loses for real not because of bias, but because of objectivity.

Dekoshu said:
I just hope the next battle the God Emperor of Mankind loses for real not because of bias, but because of objectivity.
Who said this was a biased battle? this was just due to the hax is why goku lost XD

Only that? I just meant that I don't mind Goku losing, his opponent would eventually lose to someone else unconditionally. Emphasis on "unconditionally".

Cropfist said:
Even if Goku is faster, blitzing is not an option he would think of. He'd let his opponents use their full power. Which means he would get murked by the Emperor's hax.
Try saying to others who transcended that, meaning that they have no character to exploit with, and that's not just when they're bloodthristy/"bloodlusted". That's their actual, natural behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back