• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Digimon) vs The Luminous Being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the things I must know.

-How high into Low 1-C is Lumi? God is a Low 1-C who stomps other Low 1-C's.

-What can he do against God's sealing that literally made ZeedMillenniummo infinitely weaker?

If he can't really do much there, I say God takes this via superior AP and Sealing. To add to the sealing, once he does that, he can just confine Lumi into the Dark Area for all eternity just like he did to Daemo, Lilithmo and Lucemo.

I would give this to the DM seeing as how he has things God has no resistance (or at least it's not on his profile) to things such as plot manipulation, law manipulation, and fate manipulation which means that the DM could probably write a way to trap God unless I'm missing something about Digimon and God's resistances which I probably am because I have little to no knowledge about Digimon and only basing my response on God's page. so until I get more info on God I give this too the DM

Plot Manipulation- Has he done so to beings on his level?

Law Manipulation- We are talking about a character who created the concepts and laws of the Digital World.

Fate Manipulation- On a Acasual being?

Has he done such to being much stronger than him?

God literally stomps other Low 1-C's. I suggest reading my comment above. Nothing Lumi has is anything compared to the likes of Lucemon or Zeed.

I will switch my vote towards God based on what you've said and what I have seen when digging around the Low 1-C Digimon pages, also about the DM's plot manipulation apparently works on a High 2-A entity so that's nowhere near potent to affect God so that also out of the window. The more I think about this a stomp in God's favor with the only thing the DM has is high-godly regen which is negated because of sealing.

one more thing I didn't see anything on God's page that says he's acasual not that it really matters seeing as how God stomps with little to no effort.

"God literally stomps other Low 1-C's."

I mean, 2 to 3 Low 2-Cs are not a big scaling meassure.

Whatever, changes nothing to the overall scheme of things seeing as he does still stomp others. The overall point of the comment was to show that he stomps baseline characters. Nothing more.

And God never stomped Low 1-C Bagramon afaik.

He stomped regular base bagramon.

Could've sworn base Bagramon was Low 1-C....meh... I mean God still stomps him ad DarknessBagramon is only equal to Lucemon at most. So once again changes nothing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Could've sworn base Bagramon was Low 1-C....meh... I mean God still stomps him ad DarknessBagramon is only equal to Lucemon at most. So once again changes nothing.
I never said it changed anything. Im not arguing against God's AP. God stomps baselines Low 1-Cs, that's fact.

Btw, I never understood why Darknessbagramon is scaled to TRUE LUCEMON. but whatevs.

The DM is literally the same thing as God. I don't see how AP would affect a being that literally shapes the entirety of the setting and has High-Godly regen, and sealing away the DM is ridiculous. Oh, and provided that someone in the setting did create a character at the DM's level, the DM still would stomp by means of controlling literally everything. I'm going to say inconclusive here.

Except unlike DM, God has other feats of stomping other Low 1-C's (One but you get what I mean) and the fact that his sealing made another Low 1-C infinitely weaker than him . We are also talking about someone who sealed a Low 1-C abstract as well. There is a reason why God is considered the strongest Low 1-C here. Regen and being a god of a whole setting doesn't save you from sealing. Especially from a character who also shaped the entirety of the setting.

Yeah but honestly, they're kinda irrelevant to this. They do not shape the absolute entirety of any and every narrative in their verse. There doesn't need to exist other Low 1-C level characters in the verse, the fact is that even if there was a character that existed in the same plane as the DM, the DM would stomp by means of utterly controlling every aspect of the narrative.

That is complete NLF. You are literally saying, "If you are Low 1-C, you get stomped" sorry but that's not going to fly. He lacks a resistance to sealing, he gets sealed. End of story. God makes DM High 2-A and banishes him to the Dark Area to be apart of Lucemon. DM's position or title means nothing here when he at the end of the day has no defense for sealing. Are there any feats of him doing so to Low 1-C's?

No, the thing I am "literally saying", is that shaping every aspect of a narrative down to the conceptual level causes a permanent stalemate, with LB being stated to be above anything that could exist in the verse. Meaning if there were other beings at a Low 1-C level (which why couldn't there be, it's DnD?) it wouldn't matter. LB is also highly acausal and causality manipulative; every single thing about the being is absolutely conceptual to a narrative level. That is the DM's feats. It doesn't even have a form or a being in any sense. What would stop LB from just changing the narrative?

Simply put sealing him away like God did Zeed. You've gone on about all this extra stuff when at the end of the day, it does not matter when it comes to sealing.

What puts some abstract seal above absolute control of all narratives at a conceptual level though? Zeed is not at the same level as the DM.

This NLF is wearing then. You are making it sound as if "You can't beat DM because he's the master of the D&D Narrative" This is why I despise matches with Plot Manipulation. DM is literally only baseline Low 1-C. Zeed and Lucemon have the power and hax to simply absorb him. DM is not as strong as you make him sound. I stand by the fact that DM has never resisted sealing and thus seeing as God has feats of sealing other Low 1-C, DM is still subject to sealing.

I still do not understand what this has to do with being sealed. By a character who seal someone who is infinitely stronger than Ao.

Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I'm not understanding how this effects sealing. This is crap I just do not get.

I'm saying that it's narrative manipulation on a conceptual level. It's not just baseline Plot Manip. And I don't see how he's only "baseline" Low 1-C when even if someone randomly made a character on its level, that it wouldn't matter.

"Zeed and Lucy have the power/hax to absorb him"

Uh, I don't see how? Guy also has potent conceptual manipulation (as in, can literally change all concepts), embodies the height of possibilities in any possible world in the entirety of the fiction, and so on. Just because Plot Manip and ridiculous levels of Concept Manip may be annoying, I don't see why they should simply be ignored when they're the character's most absolutely potent abilities. What I'm saying is this essentially boils into an argument of which is more essential, the ability to control all narratives and concepts, or the ability to seal comparable beings to oneself. I say it's inconclusive. I'm not trying to say something foolish like "hurr durr, he's above everyone cause muh creator" or else...he wouldn't be Low 1-C! Although I think he also should have the "possibly far higher," thing if someone added dimensions to their setting, but...I'm not sure.

Also, Matt

>guy

bleh

Also, implying I don't like JRPGS :p untrue!

I just have to come to the aid of DnD and all that jazz.

I really just don't understand this crap honestly. Sounds like horseshit to me honestly, but that's just my ignorance talking. Inconclusive I guess.

"I'm not trying to say something foolish like "hurr durr, he's above everyone cause muh creator" or else...he wouldn't be Low 1-C! Although I think he also should have the "possibly far higher," thing if someone added dimensions to their setting, but...I'm not sure."

That sounds familiar....

>looks at Digimon...

24-D actually. But they were vague capacity items. Not enough evidence. We are waiting for Decode to be translated....but the translators lost all their progress and have to start over....

Even DG'ing his regen (which likely won't happen) doesn't change the outcome of this. LB has stupid levels of plot manip, concept manip, and info manip, which I outlined in said thread. No matter what this is inconclusive. In fact, as I proposed to the Everlasting and above, At least Low 1-C, possibly far higher would be a better rating for the DM anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back