• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Daggit Ika! (3 votes left)

Peter is like. Half as weak I think. And to my recollection. Ika is a much better fighter. All she does is need to incapacitate him. So I don't think it's bad

The Doctor is a well I don't. Who knows

Ika has dealt with people with guns before, and if this starts at a massive range she's going to use that to her advantage with her tentacles, and I do think she's stronger, so becuase of this, I'd say Ika outranges and probably outpunches Hank. That and she could probably disarm him or something.

or just throw him away rather easily. Incapacitate by planting him into the ground or something.

Wouldn't planting him in the ground require a higher lifting strength?

She doesn't out range tho. Guns distance > her tenticald distance

But yea. She's Way stronger and tougher by a decent amount iirc,

Not trying to debate either side. I just had issues with those

Not to my knowledge. Overpowering him, maybe? Not just picking him up and planting him down. Picking him up should be simple. He weighs as much as a normal person. Should be easy to tods.

That's not what it says on his profile also Ika has huge range with her tentacles.

Ika is stronger and tougher and has ore versatility in this match to be frank. I think she can actually make herself heavier than Hank can lift but I might be wrong. How much can he lift?

I'm not entirely sure. Sounds like that would need Lifting strength.

His page should be updated. But since he has things like rifles. Yea. He hits a much longer range. Even a pistol behind a good person gets a much larger range

Hank is 315 Megajoules and Class 5 iirc. At least a High Version of Class 1

Ika can make herself weigh 20,000 kgs, which is actually more than Hank can lift. Huh. Intriguing.

Also I'd say range is prooobably comparable, depending on what guns he has. He may not have the easiest time to aim and shoot Ika though, and her tentacles provide extra protection.

Still either way Ika just sorta overpowers and out versatiles

That is definitely intriguing

He has a rifle, pistol, and a shotgun from what I recall in the series. Guns typically given dozens of meters to hundreds of meters. But why is her range so long,m? What has she done

Regardless to that question. alrighty. I honestly don't see Hank in character pulling a gun out on Ika. His anger typically leads him to actually try and kick their ass. A gun in a child is definitely more ot of Character for Hank.

Yay for looking like a thirteen year old.

Also I'd have to take a look at the manga again (god help me) but her range comes from making like giant fists in the sky and having her tentacles go up for so long that they completely tower over buildings. Like, skyscraper level.

Ika Musume has a crossover with Splatoon. Not in the actual manga but there's official art of Ika and the gang with Inklings. The manga had such a big reach it was approached by Nintendo.

I've actually seen that. A friend showed me it. He was really into Ika. Which is why I know her in a general sense

.03 actually. However he does one shot people on that level. So probably a good bit higher than .03. But Ika should still be stronger

Back