• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glass Cannons vs Stone Walls Bracket

So i decided to make a bracket of glass cannons vs stone walls. There will be a total of 16 characters 8 of them will be glass cannons and the other 8 will be stone walls.

Rules:
1-No smurfs or characters with thought based hax that can give an instant win.
2-Characters' durability/AP should be between tier 9 to tier 6 to try to prevent stomps.
3-Everyone can request 2 characters at max (1 glass cannon and 1 stone wall)
4-All Fights will be in an empty room with a height of 50 meters. The distance between characters will be determined by their abilities.

If you think any rule or thing about this tournament should be changed or clarified tell me in a post below. (Because this is my first tournament lol).

Participants:

Glass Cannons:
1- Sans
2- Legion Zombie
3- Kyoko (KoreZombie)
4- Shoto Todoroki
5- Higgs Monaghan
6- Bubble
7- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
8- Scar (The Lion King)
Stone Walls:
1- Ash Ketchum
2- Ghost Rider (Movie Version)
3- Fianna Ray Ordesia
4- Zombie (Minecraft)
5- Crawler (Worm)
6- Shuckle
7- Peridot (Limb Enhancers)
8- Promethean Knight

Last edited:
Kyoko for a potential Glass Cannon (up to 8-A AP, ≥9-A durability), but I don't know if she fits the criteria you have in mind because of some of her powers.

Fianna Ray Ordesia for a Stone Wall (8-C AP, ≥8-A durability) [page says 8-B durability for Save the Queen: it should be 8-A, but couldn't change bc of page lockdown]

Last edited:
Minecraft Zombie for stone wall?
With full enchanted diamond armor

For Glass Canon: Higgs Monaghan (9-B physically, but his summons can do 6-A under special conditions)
For Stone Wall: Behemoth (Low 7-B AP physically, maximum of High 6-B with energy redirection, and gradual durability that reaches High 6-A)

My glass cannon is Bubble (high 7-C, 10-C durability. Will definitely lose, but I don't care)
My stone wall was going to be The Worst from Ben 10, but he doesn't have a profile apparently

Glass Cannon: Tellah (Final Fantasy IV) (High 6-A spells, but he himself is 9-C in durability)

Stone Wall: Shuckle (High 7-C AP with 7-A+ Durability)

Last edited:
Oh wait, just to clarify.

Is it still allowed if the character has ways to push their dura or AP to levels comparable to their dura, or at least give it a good boost?

Just to make sure people aren't giving recommendations like that in case that ain't allowed.

Oh wait, just to clarify.

Is it still allowed if the character has ways to push their dura or AP to levels comparable to their dura, or at least give it a good boost?

Just to make sure people aren't giving recommendations like that in case that ain't allowed.
No, those aren't allowed because this is against the point of this bracket.

Also after getting all the characters i'll remove some if they will stomp everyone in this bracket.

I think Behemoth is way too strong for this bracket and we should keep the highest tier 7 instead of 6.

Don't use behemoth, literally nobody in the bracket can kill him. I checked the files.

Crawler... Is honestly not much better. Crawler's adaptation works on the first time something's used on him. If you hit him with a thing and he lives, now he's immune to it. Maybe some people with super high AP on the glass cannon end could beat him, but they'd need a clean hit. Crawler does have dura neg in the form of his corrosive enzyme spit, and has manifested powers he was hit with before like matter hax.

I would personally reccomended Chevalier with either the Endbringer armor or the higher end interpretation for his durability. Sure his dura value may be higher, but at least he doesn't just become immune to shit once it actually works. There are also some counters to armor that are less present with natural durability, and Chevalier's dura neg is harder to use than Crawler's.

I will start now, i want to make the match ups by luck but i feel that there will be many stomps.

I put in bubble basically assuming she'd lose, but I'm fine with that. She's my favorite glass cannon

ok so it looks like a BFDI buff is going to buff Bubble's AP to "Varies from High 7-C to 5-A, at most 4-C" (though I personally doubt that the 4-C buff is gonna make it through). Anyway, her durability is still 10-C, but I'm guessing that such a massive AP buff is gonna warrant a new glass cannon to be chosen

Back