• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GLaDOS vs James Bond

Does she actually have any resistance to EMPs? Because if not we can't assume that would happen. These things disable equipment immediately in everything or nothing

More so how advanced and how many back ups aperture should have. If it does go for a complete shut down, then Bond is looking at nuclear fall out due to the reactor most likely

Well, I mean if it goes for a shut down it would be redundant because Bond would already be dead by the neurotoxin. I don't doubt that it would eventually recover, but Bond's EMP can completely disable something for an unknown period of time. Since it doesn't have any actual resistance even though it's so advanced apart from backups, GlaDOS is gonna be incap for a good while.

That's why I'm sticking with Incon

To each their own. I think it is more solidly in favor of Glados, due to how much higher tech the apature stuff is, as well as the fact she technically has non-technical means of attack should she remain concious

Bond FRA

e y e s :

Back