• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Can't Escape, You Know, Hacker (System Shock Vs Portal)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
The Hacker is assigned another rampant AI to defeat, this time within the depths of Aperture Science. Will GLaDOS eliminate the pathetic creature of meat and bone? Or will she pale in comparison to the threat of SHODAN?

ujs5nb3oi6n81.png
251466-glados.jpg

Battle begins in a test chamber of Aperture Science though this can change as the fight progresses to reach GLaDOS's control room if necessary.

The Hacker:
GLaDOS:
Incon:

So, person who's whole gimmick is to **** with technology... vs someone who's almost entirely technology.

Lasers don't work because they take about 15 years for GLaDOS to set up, Bombs are 9-B so they get no-sold, GLaDOS is 9-B physically so she gets ******* wrecked, Neurotoxin gets purified automatically, and Turrets don't have the AP.

And this isn't even going into the Hacker's extreme capabilities to **** up technology via Data and Tech manip and plain depower GLaDOS via Absorption.

A horrible, HORRIBLE mismatch, plain and simple.

Didn't have to go so hard on me -

Maybe SHODAN vs GLaDOS will fare better...
SHODAN doesn't even have a profile from what I can see, and just looking at the hacker, I don't need to see it to know he stomps GLaDOS into next week, primarily because she is NOT suited to fighting literally anything that isn't at the very least biological.

SHODAN doesn't even have a profile from what I can see, and just looking at the hacker, I don't need to see it to know he stomps GLaDOS into next week, primarily because she is NOT suited to fighting literally anything that isn't at the very least biological.
****, it would've been cool to have a System Shock/Portal matchup...

Back