• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GLaDOS vs James Bond

Time to celebrate the creation of GLaDOS's profile the VSBW way: Throw her against a spammed character.

GLaDOS vs James Bond (9-B version, has access to everything except for cars)

Fight takes place in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center in GLaDOS's chamber.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. I'll leave speed unequal for now

I'm going to go inconclusive because it really depends who does what first. If GLaDOS hits Bond first, Bond would survive if but would be on that back foot to the point that he'd get overwhelmed. If Bond hits first he can use that opportunity to blast GlaDOS with everything in his arsenal and utterly destroy her with the samurai, grenade launchers and other stuff. Plus Bond could potentially hack her but I'm 50/50 on if he's equipment could do that to GLaDOS.

So I'm going incon

He wouldn't survive if she hits him with a laser.

Speaking of which, how hot are Bond's lasers? She has specifically bomb proof shields which should take care of grenades.

He wouldn't no.

Don't know.

Does she (or rather it) have a counter towards a SOL laser and Bond going invisible and trying hitting her with the samurai from all different directions?

If the fight takes place in aperture Glados probably just sits inside the walls and gasses him to death.

For the laser, it would depend on how hot it is. If it's 4000 K or below then it wouldn't work on her.

As for the invisibility, I'm almost certain there are motion and heat sensors throughout Aperture. She knew where Chell was even when she was in places without cameras.

Remind me what the samurai is again.

Also, she had a reaction time within the picoseconds. Let me see about finding that quote.

Samurai is a SOL laser weapon from Nightfire 007. Basically they took the moonraker laser from moonraker and made it even more powerful hahaha

Gas won't work. It's not on Bond's profile yet but he has resistance via a gas mask he acquires in 'From Russia with Love'

Does GlaDOS even have much of a weakness?

Not all gasses need to be inhaled though. Many like nerve gas and stuff can seep in through the skin.

Let me do some research on neurotoxins.

It taking a while is more a feat for chell. She killed everyone else in aperture in pretty short order, after all.

Yeah, I think basically here Bond just gets outdone here. All his trump cards can cause GlaDOS some trouble but it should be able to overcome and eventually beat James

His hacking also isn't good enough to beat GlaDOS. It could control her weapons from damaging him but it's onky one at a time

Not sure but given just how huge her entire form is, encompassing the entirety of aperture, I'd think she has some rather resistant circuits. She's fed power directly from a nuclear reactor after all.

I mean, the fight now takes place in the room GlaDOS is in. If an EMP doesn't work it would at the very least affect her in some ways. Then Bond uses the opportunity to blast her with samurai shots and nades at her weak point.

I think it depends on her resistance. So I'm switching to inconclusive

He can't really use an EMP at the same time as he's putting on a gas mask.

I also feel like these things aren't exactly standard equipment.

EMPs are, gas mask isn't. I'll concede that. I'm still going with inconclusive though. Bond, being an experienced intelligent spy would use EMPs against GlaDOS a hanging electrical robot the second he sees her. He isn't gonna try and shoot it when he can disable first then destroy it. The latter would use the gas against a pesky organic life form quickly as well but the whole room isn't filled the second it happens IIRC. So yeah Incon for me

Yeah that's why I'm asking. As far as I can tell the only reasoning that currently exists is for Incon, so I'm not sure how people are FRA-ing GLaDOS unless I missed something.

Btw just pointing out if Bond destroys her main body she'll still be "alive" in the sense that her AI will still exist, but she can't really attack while she's separated from the facility so it's effectively an incap

Which I still think is highly likely. I mean, Bond carries EMPs on him which GlaDOS hasn't got the resistance to be unaffected by. At the same time, Neurotoxins would kill him, so they take out each other.

I mean, it's an intelligent secret agent who carries EMPs on him. If he sees something like GlaDOS, he's gonna use them before anything else

Like arrogant pointed out, the EMP should be enough to incap her and by SBA incap is a win for Bond. I mean just look at Rohan matches hahaha

I don't think they would totally incap her. Definitely do significant damage, but she should still be able to cough up some birds to fight for her to prevent it from being counted as an incap. So bond still goes down while she is barely going

Back