• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing by info analysis you mean seeing an opponents health and mana?

Or is there something I'm missing?

Apeironaxim said:
I'm guessing by info analysis you mean seeing an opponents health and mana?

Or is there something I'm missing?
Yeah, it's health/mana detection, which is a standard ability the Guardians.

Also, is this forcefield used when the lizard men attack him?

Because I don't remember a forcefield, just a passive skill that negates weak projectiles and magic weapons

I believe it was described as a forcefield in the LN, seperate from the weaker attack negation.

Where is it described as such?

When he gets hit by a projectile, or when he's attacked by Frost Pain, or somewhere else?

Just wanna look for it in my copy

It was one or the other, I forgot which. Probably the projectile if my memory serves right.

"ALL GUARDIANS HAVE RESISTANCE TO PROJECTILE WEAPONS VIA AN ITEM OR WHATNOT." The rock was deflected as if it hit an invisible shield.

Ok, it is just straight up resistance to projectile attacks, not a passive skill that only works on low level attacks

So yeah, Glacius's projectile attacks would get softened a little bit

Both Glacius and Cocytus have similar ice feats, how is Cocytus' ice good enough to freeze Glacius? Taking into account that he can just adapt to Cocytus' ice even as a puddle.

KarmodF said:
Both Glacius and Cocytus have similar ice feats, how is Cocytus' ice good enough to freeze Glacius? Taking into account that he can just adapt to Cocytus' ice even as a puddle.
It instantly freezes people and a large portion of a lake, IDK why it wouldn't re-freeze Glacius if he tries to turn into water.

Well Glacius as a puddle could absorb the freezing temperatures of the antartica (I think?) as a puddle, thats why his body is just pure ice.

KarmodF said:
Well Glacius as a puddle could absorb the freezing temperatures of the antartica (I think?) as a puddle, thats why his body is just pure ice.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that; could you link me what you're talking about?

And to be fair the temperatures in Antartica don't instantly freeze people solid.

¨Kind of weird using ScrewAttack, but, here, he losts his natural shell (Which is shown to be water inside) and adapted to the conditions of the antartica to survive.

Yeah, that isn't anywhere near as potent as Cocytus' aura. While water would freeze pretty fast in the antartic, a cohesive mass the size of Glacius would freeze over much more slowly than Cocytus froze the lake water.

And keep in mind Cocytus froze the lake and people in the middle of a sunny spring/summer day.

Cocytus is also a ranged character isnt he? Because Glacius can keep his distance and spam his spike and statue uppercuts.

Cocytus has ranged abilities too, yes.

Glacius' kilometer range is only in regards to his temperature control from what I am aware of.

I mean the AP gap is x2 so Glacius would need to spam the shit out of his ranged abilities to cover up while Cocytus just needs to punch him once.

Dargoo Faust said:
Glacius' kilometer range is only in regards to his temperature control from what I am aware of.
I think is more for his Ice abilities in general

KarmodF said:
I think is more for his Ice abilities in general
Can you link me when he snipes someone from four kilometers away with ice abilities, when there are plenty of structures obscuring his view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back