• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giyuu Tomioka Vs Raiden (MGS2)

- Speed Equalized

- 5 meters apart

- Tomioka starts with Demon Slayer Mark

- Both have prior knowledge

- Take place in where Tanjirou fought Rui

Giyuu Tomioka DS SGalImg
Mgs2raiden

Raiden :

Tomioka :

Thunder Mcqueen :

Let's see...Raiden scales well above a 23.55 ton feat, while Giyuu is roughly equal to a 70 ton feat. Their speed is about even, as is their durability.

With that said, however, I think Raiden takes this with significantly superior regen that allows him to outlast Giyuu.

Jack has no regen. He has hax sword but Giyu should be somewhat more skilled than MGS2 Jack, because he only has some nanotechnology in him, he's not a cyborg yet.

I think I'll vote for Giyu, as much as I love Jack I don't see him winning in MGS2 form, Giyu has higher AP, Breaths and better swordsmanship

Raiden would destroy Tomioka's sword if they clashed blades, which I'm sure Raiden could manage with his prodigious, though admittedly at the time fairly inferior skill. And afaik, Metal Gear protags are some of if not the most skilled h2h combatants in 8-B if not Tier 8 as a whole save for the likes of Baki characters and Kenganverse (and maybe Attack on Titan as well), so I'd say Raiden then gives Tomioka a firm and definitive beating once his weapon is wrecked, though perhaps Tomioka could make due with his now stub of a sword, as Tanjirou did against Rui. My confidence airs more toward Raiden, tho.

Back