• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True Pennywise doesn't have Type 9, no. Also, True Pennywise never died. Only its avatar did. (Though yes, that was more or less Gan's fault in the end)

Anyway, we already did this match a long-ass time ago, and very little about these two has changed since then. Why isn't that match on their profiles still?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Why isn't that match on their profiles still?
Passive Void Manipulation I believe on Giygas' side

that said

Pennywise doesn't resist and kinda gets stomped

Where does Giygas' "passive" Void Manip come from, anyway?

I understand he can absorb prayers and cries for help, but what is the proof that this is a passive ability and not something he did actively?

Assuming this is a passive ability and I'm just missing something crucial, I also want to ask whether or not Giygas' area of effect with this ability extends far enough that he could affect the entirety of Pennywise's true form at once with it.

You have to understand, being omnipresent throughout one universe is still nothing compared to Maturin and Pennywise as far as size is concerned. The former is large enough to carry an entire space-time continuum on its back, and the latter views the universe as being like an egg in comparison to Itself. You'd need to be capable of void-ing several universes worth of space at one time in order to affect the entirety of either of those beings, and going by Giygas' profile, that doesn't seem to be the case with him.

It's a lot like saying Matter Manipulation that affected an entire planet could completely destroy a being as large as Gorrl the Living Galaxy. (Forgetting the fact that the latter is non-corporeal for a moment)

I don't think Ant actually "contributes" to the profile besides locking and unlocking it whenever there's a revision already in effect.

I'll try and get Dark in here if I can, though.

Back