• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give Esdeath some break and time ! Julius Vs Esdeath

Julius yeets even High 6-B Esdeath. She doesn't know about his time magic so he's going to instantly blitz her via Time Acceleration and predict her next moves. Not to mention he has better skill/experience. And she doesn't have Immortality Type 1 or Age Manipulation so he can still age her to an old grandma that can't even walk (god I don't want to see this), or reverse time when she wasn't born.

Anyway

While Julius of course blitzes Esdeath he can't one shot die to the AP gap

So while Julius time accelerates and blitzes Esdeath, will he go for age acceleration after blitzing her? If not, Esdeath time stops and kills him.

He will definitely see her as a threat and instantly go for the kill, Julius had only one (absolutely amazing btw) real fight so far and he was holding back, that's where all his feats come from. If Julius is going for the kill then Esdeath is donezo forever.

Julius in character goes for the kill iirc. The only time he didn't was when Patri was in William's body. So I assume that as long as he doesn't know his opponent and the opponent want to kill him/his people, he goes for the kill

Going for the kill doesn't mean going age Manip off the bat. He can just as easily try to cut her head off.

He doesn't cut head of his opponents off, he can annihilate her in time like he did here. If it somehow doesn't work because "loldurability" (it ignores it tho) then he can go for the age manipulation that she definitely wouldn't resist. Like he said, "he took future of many his opponents" so instant aging shouldn't be a problem.

Annihilate in time? I don't get it

Also if he only uses time to appear in front of Esdeath she can likely react to it.

Oh right. If age manipulation is stealing time from his opponent, he did it against Patri in the very beginning of the battle.

Julius can annihilate/destroy time. I think it's just Existence Erasure or something similar. It wasn't explained exactly.

There's no way she can react to Julius. Licht who's way faster than light and therefore has FTL reactions had trouble to keep up with him in their battle. He has incredible precognition too, so he can predict her next attacks/dodges.

Makes sense

Stomp or nah? Seems like he's guaranteed to hit first but at the same time he has distance to cover with the range gap, so probably a descisive victory

For now I count you, I will only add the match if someone clarifies that this isn't a stomp

For me it's not really a stomp, Esdeath definitely has ONE win condition (which is stopping time before Julius blitzes her but it's hardly happening), well, Julius takes it most times, so I'll say Julius FRA. I'll wait for accepting my revision.

Back