• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Give A Character A Power

I would give The Future Warrior (XV1 or XV2) Existence Erasure via the Hakai. I would add that to my skill set in the game lol.

Give Genji (Overwatch) True Godly Regen, he needs far more healing than anyone else.

And make Goku's attacks (punches, kicks, and blasts) all be fused with Hakai. Then make every character either resist Hakai, or regenerate from it (Mid Godly Regen DB wooo) or both.

In fact, give every single Z fighter Hakai. Even Yamcha.

Gargoyle One said:
Character induced stupidity.

Esdeath never using her time stop
Well, that would still be because of the plot, but now that is mentioned there is seriously too many of them like even random villain like Jacob not using his partial manipulation against Mirajane.

Vegeta need Botamo's damage nullafication because he be getting his but kicked to much.

Natsu Dragneel: spatial manipulation + durability negation (just to sort of match FT's love of time hax)

Ichigo Kurosaki: attack reflection + Regenerationn (low-mid)

Luffy: energy projection + teleportation I guess

Monarch of Pointland needs True-Glody Regen, All Types of inmortality and Inmune to all damage.

I dont give a dam about "only 1 power" that guy needs some hax.

Shadowbokunohero said:
giving jedi Mftl+ reactions
Give all the Jedi the following and they'd be quite scary:

No CIS so they quit it with the Jedi restraint nonsense

Fold Space

Yoda / Satele Shan level Tutaminis

Back