• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno vs part 4 villain

Griorno: 8 (Hisyaz Iapitus The Impaler Lonky The Hero JohnConquest1 Dargoo Faust Standuser081 Unforgiven0815 DarkWraths Genericstickman )

Kira: 7 (ProfessorLord The best mans ThePixelKirby Golfgan Tony di bugalu Sir Ovens TacticalNuke002 )

Kira makes gio bite the dust. Kira is more intelligent (genius vs. gio who is "great battle tactician"). Kira could use a small object of barely noticable size and turn it into a bomb. he could easily throw it at gio without him noticing and blow him up. also everyone is forgeting one thing... SHEER HEART ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESS!

I'm pretty sure Giorno's durability would be slightly sinilar to Josuke's and he was able to tank KQ's explosions

also if Giorno figures out SHA's weakness then he might be able to lure it away with a creation

Genericstickman said:
I'm pretty sure Giorno's durability would be slightly sinilar to Josuke's and he was able to tank KQ's explosions

also if Giorno figures out SHA's weakness then he might be able to lure it away with a creation
What creation to be exact, and he needs a good sized object for it, to turn it into a creation to use. A Fly likely won't produce enough heat to make it go away from Gio, a frog, a plant, both would fail. Since Human Body Temperature is roughly around 98-99 F. These are the following animals' that would distract SHA, keep in mind They won't be able to tank one explosion at all ,at they might hurt Gio himself, since he was in the Vicinity.

Chicken is 105.0―109.4 F

Rabbit is 101.5―104.2 F

Pig is 101.6―103.6 F

Goat is 101.3―103.5 F

Sheep is 100.9―103.8 F

Cat is 100.5―102.5 F

Dairy cow is 100.4―102.8 F

Dog is 100.2―103.8 F

Horse is 99.1―100.8 F

Beef cow is 98.0―102.4 F

My source,[| Merck Manual]

Also, since both of them are 5m Away from each other, in Central Park, I think someone said that here. He could use a Trash Can or something but, what would that do? Due to radius, it would still come after him, and all of those animals wouldn't be able to keep up. Meaning that Even if Gio turns something that has a Higher Body Temperature than Humans, all are to Weak and would get demolished by SHA. Keep in mind, SHA wrecked SP and turned Jotaro into human Swiss Cheese. Meaning anyway of bating SHA would not benefit Gio, and could delay his defeat.

Genericstickman said:
Killer Queen ignores durability: you litteraly become the bomb. The thing with the final battle between Josuke and Kira, is that somehow the combinaison of KQ and cat's stand didn't allow him to transfer bomb energy from an air bubble to anyone.

Griorno: 8 (Hisyaz Iapitus The Impaler Lonky The Hero JohnConquest1 Dargoo Faust Standuser081 Unforgiven0815 DarkWraths Genericstickman )

Kira: 8 (ProfessorLord The best mans ThePixelKirby Golfgan Tony di bugalu Sir Ovens TacticalNuke002 Arceus0x)

Golfgan said:
Killer Queen ignores durability: you litteraly become the bomb. The thing with the final battle between Josuke and Kira, is that somehow the combinaison of KQ and cat's stand didn't allow him to transfer bomb energy from an air bubble to anyone.
He's talking about his non-contact bomb, as in him setting the coin as the bomb and flicking it towards Shigenchi.

Also @The best mans you're technically right but for some reason SHA does not target Kira and tends to stay focused on the heat of objects in front of him unless something else is drastically different in temperature behind him. If he gets locked onto Giorno, it's going to be a b!tch to change unless Giorno can make a warm-blooded organism (which are inherently more complex and therefore take more time) in order to attract its attention else where. It also doesn't stop SHA from obliterating said animal and then persuing the next hottest object: Giorno.

Wouldn't SHA obliterating an animal obliterate SHA and Kira's hand as a result?

No, whenever SBA blows up it remains unaffected. Instead of itself actually exploding itmoreso generates an explosion from its body I guess? It's hard to explain but watch this, one moment it explodes Jotaro and then the next it tries to chase Koichi around.

Oh, I see. So it would blow up, the animal would die, then it wouldn't take any damage from having its explosion reflected back at it.

Right, SHA is completely unaffected by any of it's own explosions. Kira on the other hand is not, he's smart enough to evacuate the area beforehand in case it accidentally blows himself up.

ProfessorLord said:
He's talking about his non-contact bomb, as in him setting the coin as the bomb and flicking it towards Shigenchi.
Maybe it is me who is misremembering but in the coin case: the coin didn't explode, so the bomb energy actually transfered directly to Shigechi's face which became a bomb, Kira didn't totally explode Shigechi's head at that moment because he wanted to interrogate him. (at least that's what my memories tell me)

I personally see Kira winning more times than not due to Giorno being more carefree.

Kira: 9 (ProfessorLord The best mans ThePixelKirby Golfgan Tony di bugalu Sir Ovens TacticalNuke002 Arceus0x PaChi2] )

I mean, if Kira can ignore Harvest nibbling away at him, he can ignore most of the animals too. Also, if he smacks something and gets smacked, he'll realise what's up, cut off his hand and release a Sheer Heart Attack at Giorno while throwing bombified items at him like stones. Killer Queen is also stronger than Gold Experience in a direct confrontation.

...In character he does start with bombs. He does it just about every time.

Against Harvest? Blew him up the moment he could. Against his victims? Blow them up. Against Josuke and his friends in the final battle? Explosion spam.

Every single battle he goes for an explosion as soon as he can, while Giono doesn't start by mindkilling people.

Kira is also a reasonably rational dude. If a random Stand user puts an animal on their chest, he won't suddenly target their chest. Giono, at the same time, had no reason to go for the kill instantly and doesn't know that Killer Queen can one-shot him.

Back