• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giorno vs part 4 villain

But if Giono throws an animal at him, Kira's likely to just remove it or step out of the way if he thinks it's at all a regular animal. He's a peaceful person, sometimes- He didn't even opt for killing Stray Cat, either.

If GE goes for a punch, it's pretty close. If GE goes for animals, he loses. That's why i say Kira.

Kira will, at best, try to punch the animals out of the way. Which will cause the damage to be reflected at him, causing him to get distracted. Giorno takes advantage of this and punches Kira.

I'm not sure he'd do that. Kira has only shown kindness and reasonable peace when not on a sexual predator hunt, such as with Stray Cat. He'd likely not attack an animal.

As well, Giorno is far less likely to go for the kill first under unknown circumstances.

So what is Giorno supposed to do against Bites the dust blowing him up the moment he asks Kira about his identity?

So what, Giorno throws snakes at him and he's just gonna shrug it off? Most likely not. Also, you saw how Kira pummels Act 3 and Harvest.

This is Kira, no Kosaku

Its tbe same. Bites the dust activates when someone wants to know Kira's identity. You could simply restrict Bites the Dust, though, as its a power he developed later on.

Well, if we use the Echoes Act 3 < or = to GE, which can be seen in their fight, since Gio resorted to outsmarting and outwitting Koichi. So if we can agree that they are somewhat par. So, that means KQ stomps Act 3 in a normal punching ghost battle, so would Gio even be able to hit Kira, when KQ is stomping him? And He won't even bother with the animals, unless they go for him, which is unlikely since he will at first try to leave them alone. And Gio can't instantly control the life he makes, he even said it against Luca. Kira won't go for the animals, and he proceeds to beat down Gio, who can't even get a hit in due to KQ's advantage over GE.

And, he just humiliated Koichi, since he caused Kira to break a Table, and then get attacked by thugs. Last time I checked. Gio can't do that, and since this is a new confrontation, the fact the Gio causing Kira's humiliation is out of the question. So Kira would just quickly finish Gio off.

This is Kira, no Kosaku

Its tbe same. Bites the dust activates when someone wants to know Kira's identity. You could simply restrict Bites the Dust, though, as its a power he developed later on.

It's just means that this is Kira before he turned into Kosaku.

@The best mans Just because he can't control them, doesn't mean he can't throw them at Kira. It's not like he just gonna ignore a barrage of animals being thrown at him.

What the distance of that bout, and location? That affects whether Kira sees a ton of Animals coming out of nowhere, or he may see Gio standing, and animals that are being thrown at him, he may be able to put the two points together, and at least try to avoid them. But seeing that Kira, would most likely try to punch the animals, if Gio is in a right place. Where he as enough objects to turn into animals, to make Kira annoyed and Hit them. So waiting on a location answer, since if Gio is in a place where he has more than enough objects, he would take it.

And enough Distance, so Kira wouldn't spot Gio, or so he wouldn't stomp Gio.

If was 5 meters, in a city-ish place, he would take it, since Kira only has 2 meter range and has enough objects to hurl.

Gio, could still get some of peoples stuff, and then throw them at Kira. And maybe he could use a Recycling bin, or a trash can, for his animals. z

My vote is now Gio. @Seventy96 I conceded, my vote is now on Gio. Please change the Count.

Harvest was a swarm of a stand- one snake likely won't prompt Kira to do anything except avoid or put it to the side. Kira is more likely to go for a killing blow first and far more likely not to hurt animals while in a rational, non-sexually driven state. This is shown by his burial of Stray Cat and, even when severely put in danger by it, taking it in as a pet and caring for it instead of killing it.

Now, unless you can provide evidence that Kira finds Giorno to be one hot & sexy piece of meat, I doubt Kira would waste his time or hurt the animals if he didn't have to.

@The best mans : I'm pretty sure that under Versus rules, there isn't any humans around. (Otherwise superheroes start with a big disavantage in any Versus).

For me, it seems that the arguments in favor of Giorno rely on him perfoming out-of-character actions : 1/ Being violent (throwing) the creatures he creates 2/ Swarming the battlefield with dozens of animals. Now, I have only watched the few episodes that has been aired so far (so I may be wrong about these actions being out-of-character).

Let's not mention that if Giorno throw creatures at Kira but Kira avoids them or simply parries (instead of punching), wouldn't Giorno get the damage reflected at him? (after all he would be responsible of the damage done to the creatures)

For these reasons, I vote Kira.

Golfgan said:
@The best mans : I'm pretty sure that under Versus rules, there isn't any humans around. (Otherwise superheroes start with a big disavantage in any Versus).

For me, it seems that the arguments in favor of Giorno rely on him perfoming out-of-character actions : 1/ Being violent (throwing) the creatures he creates 2/ Swarming the battlefield with dozens of animals. Now, I have only watched the few episodes that has been aired so far (so I may be wrong about these actions being out-of-character).

Let's not mention that if Giorno throw creatures at Kira but Kira avoids them or simply parries (instead of punching), wouldn't Giorno get the damage reflected at him? (after all he would be responsible of the damage done to the creatures)

For these reasons, I vote Kira.
oh, Pretty sure, that the person has to directly punch or come in contact with the organism, meaning Gio doesn't get hurt. Also, Gio could do that in character if its a desperate battle, I assume looking at some scenes of him across the part. Meaning that if Gio was bloodlusted, doing what ever it took to win. He would have it in the bag.

But, looking at your points, Kira would win in these circumstances.

PS. Can you change sides after concession, after one person hands a good point, like here?

Alright, since I was convinced to switch sides a 2nd time, here are the votes

Griorno: 5 (Hisyaz Iapitus The Impaler Lonky The Hero JohnConquest1 Dargoo Faust Standuser081 )

Kira: 4 (ProfessorLord The best mans ThePixelKirby Golfgan )

I'm going to have to give this to Kira. Giorno is far to inconsistent a character with regards to his opening move, as he has done anything from growing trees to just straight up punching.

Kira is smart enough to realize that going into CQC is suicidal, so he's just going to find a way to outsmart Giorno to get some between them and use Sheer Heart Attack to finish the job.

Code:
here are the votes
Griorno: 7 (Hisyaz Iapitus The Impaler Lonky The Hero JohnConquest1 Dargoo Faust Standuser081 Unforgiven0815 DarkWraths ) Kira: 7 (ProfessorLord The best mans ThePixelKirby Golfgan Tony di bugalu Sir Ovens TacticalNuke002 )

I think we might need more arguments and less FRA. But heck, 8-7 with no incons, wow.

I mean, there's no actual debating going on anymore and it's so equal that, perhaps, we should have people debate over their points more to settle the tie.

Back