• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will power manipulation? Negate the action of erasing? And man all the actionade by diavolo was infinite or did ya forget the erased time aspect of the feat within question?

Diavolo has nothing that could actually do much against GER outside of timeskip (Which is null), so it doesn't matter. Even then, it's like a time stop event. Pretty sure Diavolo himself doesn't have infinite speed while skipping time, it just appears so to outside viewers.

Like I said, does GER negate willpower first thing? I don't remember it being the case against Diavolo.

Also, does TPI counters GER's stuff? I remember that the argument that acausality countered GER was brought up back when acausality was just TPI.

The act of him acting within erased time would be infinite.

He wanted diavolo to have an eternity of pain as vengeance. And understand he will be unable to make an action for all eternity and not reach truth and reality. He a hero he would incapicitate before doing a death loop man. Giorno had morals and does have a distain on harming a being who is by all purpose a bystander or innocent and will only incap .

Does time paradox immunity effect the flow of causuality and cause and effect? Yeah but only for having ya past destroyed or anything akin.

Also Monika is not 4D and only has human level durability meaning that Gio would one shot her and send her to a death loop were she gonna be traped for all eternity unable to go to her non corporeal state.

Yes, but Diavolo himself isn't infinite.

Giorno is willing to kill here. Also didn't GER nullify Diavolo a bit before doing full willpower manip?

Given that GER's ability is "putting back something to its previous state", it does sound like something similar to destroying your past.

@Axl233 Apparently you missed the entire conversation above. Monika can still act when she is erased and is unaffected by resets. Her body being killed over and over won't prevent her from doing stuff.

Yeah and? Diavolo within erased on the other hand.

In character. Willing yeah but in character. Monika would have ta prove a threat or do a thing he would not hand wave.

Ah yeah because literally every paradox fighter now resists causility manipulation? Not how that goes man.

But how?Monika needs to die in order for her to go to the state of non corporality if she keeps dying and reviving and repeat she isnt going to do anything.

I don't see how Willpower manip is less cruel than Death though. You're literally preventing them from acting ever again. It's worse than death.

That's how it works though. It was almost called "Resistance to Causality Manipulation" back then before it was just named TPI. Monika is unaffected by things that should reset her back to a previous state (The resets within the game), she would be unlikely to be affected here either.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Axl233 Apparently you missed the entire conversation above. Monika can still act when she is erased and is unaffected by resets. Her body being killed over and over won't prevent her from doing stuff.
Does monika always have that going on or ?. Monika would need be destroyed first because if that is the case man then the effect would prevent that with minimal effort put forth.

@Axl233 It's not a transformation so to speak. She can just act without her physical body at work.

What the hell? "Ya do not want fight or harm me". The will to fight gone. How is that cruel man?

Back then. Clearly not how that work now.

Pretty GER can't do something as precise as that. It's all willpower or nothing.

It didn't change though. It's the same ability, just a different name. And again, how is that different? Monika can't be reset to a previous state by a 2-C reset. Why would the High 3-A GER which does the same affect her?

The thing is that she can still figth eveen if she is erased and not by not needing her physical body.

Almost all of her abilities are done just by willing it. And pretty sure that erasure >>> damaged/killed normally. Even if she is dead, she could just plot manip him into oblivion.

The thing is that Monika is not really death or alive she is traped on a limbo fated to get killed for all eternity.

Except he can? Does monika wanna fight? Set back .

Because causelity manipulation. Not the same as a reset. And he manipulated cause and effect on a 4D scale anyway. Because literally no user on this will for a long while had used tpi as a counter to cause and effect manipulation.

Marty mcfly not enduring lavos or saint hax.

Doesn't matter. She can do her stuff whether alive or dead.

And as I've said before, Monika resists such resets, so it shouldn't even affect her.

She would be unable as she is trapped foroutright an eternity.

Then make a thread for adding a endurance for all profiles that have tpi man.

Why though? Dead or alive, she can do her stuff. Making her jump between dead and alive won't do anything.

Mate, all GER does is selectively resets something to a previous state. Monika resists that.

Except no. It just works like that. GER's version of causality manip is a reset, which Monika resists.

You also have no proof for GER to be able to selectively null Willpower like that. He just could null willpower in general.

Because ger would make it so monika would not reach reality? Just like diavolo? He would have escaped if he could use his stand but alas he could not man.

Make a thread and get it added.

He can negate willpower ? He can negate life and death? Erased time? Apparently ANY action in universe but he can not negate the will of fighting him? Even though he can explicitly negatebwill? And he would do that anyway as even josuke would rather do that then murder man.

TPI doesn't help with actions being reset, If GER reset actions through time manipulation then Monika could resist it, but that isn't what GER does.

Because he kept dying and reviving. Monika can do stuff despite dying. Diavolo can't.

You're just outright ignoring me now. In what way is GER's "reset to 0" different than resetting the universe to a previous point?

NLF. GER's power isn't Willpower Manipulation; that's just an application of his ability. You honestly can't assume that GER's first move is a variation of the effect of one of his power, which he hasn't used at all in the series.

Also Josuke specifically went this way to punish the dude, who clearly wasn't a bypasser.

Dienomite22 said:
TPI doesn't help with actions being reset, If GER reset actions through time manipulation then Monika could resist it, but that isn't what GER does.
Time and causality are linked. The effect is always after the cause. GER just resets back the enemy to the cause aka a previous point in time.

@Saikou The Lewd King GER doesn't reset a person back to a previous point in time, they "die" repeatedly across parallel universes in different ways,times, places etc.

What? That's just his death loop. GER's power is the Reset to 0 thing. Which negates the effect by resetting the enemy back to before the cause.

Nope he did not die. Nor was he alive.

Add acausuality or nope man.

He can explicitly negate any action with jojo. Kinda blatant and wog confirmed meaning yeah a nkf within other verses but fair game for jojo. He can negate the action of wanting to fight? Kinda blatant.

He wanted to punish but refused to kill because killing would be below him.

He was in that state via resetting his death. Which means he WAS dead.

So you're just in denial and thus, ignoring what I say. Acausality isn't needed to fight GER, just Resistance to Causality Manip. And TPI acts like that, given that your effect can exist without your cause.

So Yukari can manipulate any boundary. Including that between fight and peace (to nullify her enemy's desire to fight) despite having never shown that since it's WoG and doesn't contradict her power.

No one "endured" MiH. MiH still resets the universe. Even then, MiH doesn' "reset" the universe per say, it just speeds up its destruction and re-creation.

Nope. He not once actually died. Just borderline and monika would be also.

Yeah no. Add it or bust. Make a thread giving cause and effect manipulation for all tpi profiles man.

Unlike that ger can manipulate will power and we aware he is precise on what he does man.

Yeah it did reset the universe and emporio survived it despite the original timeline being destroyed. Which would have paradoxed him. Tpi? Tpi for literally all of jojo now man?

You're explicitly contradicting the profile just to fit this one matchup. It says that Gio needs to kill someone to loop them.

Again, you're just stubbornly ignoring me because what I say doesn't fit your view. You're not debating me anymore, despite the fact that I brought you arguments as to why TPI = Resistance to Causality to some degree. You are disconnected with causality to some degree if you do a TPI-worthy feat, given that the effect can't exist without the cause. And having your past self killed erases the cause. But the effect (Present you) stays, thus breaking causality.

He can't. That's just an application of his much broader power. I could use Reality Warping to create a stone but not necessarily manipulate earth.

It didn't. It caused it to be re-created by speeding up time. Also pretty sure Emporio didn't just brute force his way through the reset. Even if that was the case, that's only him.

No ya just misunderstanding. And im not debating him using a loop anyway?

MAke a thread. This would effect all profile with tpi.

Then i assume ya want him with a ultra broken instant ya become a vegetable button apparentky which he would use before killing anyway.

It litterally did though man. And just emporio? Ya mean literal million other on top of him?.

Your arguments become better and better. "You're just misunderstanding" without anything more to bring on the table, like elaboration for example?

Except it's already accepted in theory and you're being stubborn. The first line of the page says that it's a lesser form of acausality. I don't know how you can keep arguing that it's not at least to some degree, resistance to causality manip like this.

Your argument as to why he would use Willpower manip first thing is that it's for some reasons less bad than just killing. Which isn't the case. If it's full on Willpower manip.

Proof. Or more arguments than "it did"

That scan just further helps my point. It's not a reset. You're not resetting time to a previous point. You're accelerating time till a new universe is made. In fact, I'm not even sure how that is Low 2-C, given that Pucci is apparently creating a new timeline by accelerating regular time.

Probably because ya misunderstood me? Not even talking about when ger put him within the loop. Talking about after he put diavolo within the loop.

Well then guess ger effected a bunch of tpi characters then.

Because giorno has a problem with killing and will not or anything except when fighting murderers hence why he would kill.

He is fine with maiming and he would incap anyway untill he found a way ta get rid of and appease then.

Litterally what mih does man. Accelerated time and the universe destroyed and a new one emerged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back