• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although more powerful, ACT4 has no chance of winning this.

- GER has unreasonable knowledge beyond that of Giorno (Giorno outright admitted he doesn't know shit about GER, so he's not using the abilities, GER is doing it on his behalf.)

- There's many points before the spin accelerates to infinity where GER can hax and reset to zero, as soon as the fight starts, when Johnny starts to move, and all time in-between.

- GER can also set his will and his horses will to zero, with many opportunities to do so as I said before.

- GER can probably reset the infinite rotation regardless

GER for the aforementioned reasons. Even if both are High 3-A via hax, it's not gonna stop GER from resetting IR as he reset a High 3-A Time Skip from King Krimson.

I believe ACT IV can win this, since we're not sure if GER would even undo Johnny building up to the infinite rotation as he only nulled Diavolo's time skip AFTER it was activated, and when the infinite rotation is launched, I doubt that GER could undo it as it was able to kill Valentine across all universes, and resisted Time Stop and BFR.

High 3-A is either infinite 3-D or 4-D on a less universal scale. And GER is 4-D High 3-A.

So if ACT4 is 3-D High 3-A, this will have to be closed.

ACT4 is indeed infinite 3-D energy/power.

That being said, there's nothing stopping Giorno from resetting his horses will to generate energy, Johnny's will to fight/live, and even the Infinite Rotation itself, he was able to reset a universal time-stop (albeit after) so he should be able to get hit and have GER reset it so that it never happened.

Actually, thinking about it logically, I don't see any chance Johnny has of winning this matchup, even with prep, bloodlust, etc.

I agree this is a stomp.

GER has manipulation over time, and he clearly has manipulation over space, able to reset events related to them. Therefore he has influence over not space (which is 3-D) but time and space (which is 4-D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back